Unreleased Titles

R

Re4e

Through my <3 for retro and older generation consoles I stumbled upon Nuon.
After locating some image files of commercial and homebrew games online, I tried them out on the late Riff’s NUON emulator I must say I’m most disappointed that more games didn’t make it to retail release. :(

I was wondering if anyone could expand on the information provided by Wiki and Nuon-Dome regarding the unreleased titles;

Did any ever make it to out of the companies that were developing them? :confused:

Which titles made it to anything actually playable (or even not) and are these in the hands of Nuon collectors today? :confused:

Any information would be greatly appreciated. :)

Also MERRY CHRISTMAS for tomorrow and a HAPPY NEW YEAR there after. :D

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Bust a Move and Monopoly were both done but due to licensing issues they could not be released. I believe K3V has the only copy of Bust a Move and the author of Monopoly used to post here but I cannot remember his name :(

R

Re4e

Bust a Move and Monopoly were both done but due to licensing issues they could not be released. I believe K3V has the only copy of Bust a Move and the author of Monopoly used to post here but I cannot remember his name :(

I've spent many a hour on Bust a Move on various platforms as that of Monopoly. Including the above mentioned and the other lost titles I'd just like to express my ambivalence :( :banghead: :confused: :nuts: lol.

That’s a real shame. I read of K3V receiving Bust a Move from VM Labs for "playtesting" but expressing that he wished for no one to request a copy. With that in mind I'd imaging that if others own any trace of these games they'll be holding on to them like the treasures they are. :)

Did the author of Monopoly share any other information on the title other than that on Nuon-Dome? :confused:

Also on Nuon-Dome some of the videos are titled for example: aMaze "Demo Disk Video". Does that mean that demo's for some of these titles do indeed exist? :confused:

Sorry if some of these questions are noobish, it’s just I’m just trying to fill in the gaps and expand on the information that I’ve read.
There’s not a lot of Nuon sites by web standards and unfortunately the majority have fallen some what out dated. :(

It’s nice to see that Nuon-Dome is still alive and kicking! :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.