Unsure of name to use


New Member
Reaction score

I'm wanting to write a thread in the Editor Forum but I'm having trouble with terminology so I thought I would firstly ask before I go ahead with making a difficult to understand forum.

I don't know what to call the animation of units that appears at the bottom of the screen. I'm talking about the Square area that depicts the units face/headshot. I keep wanting to call it an icon, but that is the units symbol when building units from a barracks etc. Its the little moving image of the unit that is in the bar with the mini-map and commands.

Please help!
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Damn here come the bots again - 193 online but they are totally invisible to any stats - bunch of bots!'
  • C cubanismo:
    Re: Taco Tuesday, if there were some way to share edible tacos over the internet, technology would be complete.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    One can only wish!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I'm back from Taiwan
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am reorganizing the site I know nobody will notice but I am not done quite yet but the main forums order has been changed and there is a new news category in Other News which is all the remaining headline news stuff not categorized - Headline News is just the stuff that shows on the main page now and the news archive is off the main forums page
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and the real archive lives off of headline news
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Monday!
    Happy Saturday!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Saturday Night!

    The Helper Discord

    Staff online

    Members online


    Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

    Network Sponsors

    Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.