Verizon Wireless Warranty

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
So i've had my new LG Voyager for about 2 weeks now, when i get out of my dads truck, and it falls out of my PJs pokcet, hitting the concrete.

The battery goes flying, and there are now some chips in the phones top area, and where the send button is.

Along with that, as i turned my phone back on, it would not unlock via use of the "unlock" button on the touch screen, instead i had to open the flip. The touch unlock now works, but i suspect it might now sometime in the future.

So is there any 30-day from buying date warranty that satisfies these conditions for me getting a replacement phone? ( I dont drop my phone often, never on concrete, only 1 other time in the past with an older phone, so i dont like the scratches either >.>)

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
usually phones have some kind of warranty try returning it to them. warranty covers everything, if im not mistaken, even if the phone is jacked up bad

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Alright, thanks.

I just wasnt sure since the phones damage was more of a "my fault that i let it fall on the concrete" instead of water damage or something.

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
That kind of damage most probably isn't covered by the warranty. Technical defect: yes. Physical damage: no.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
What that means is that it needs to be broken from the inside, and unusable. Unless you have some special 'insurance' or similar.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.