VERY uber news about TOB

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Cassiel claims to have begun work on ToB O. Many of you probably don't care, but ToB is awesome.

If Cass isn't just saying it to make people stop whining, this could be extremely uberishly awesomnessly amazing.

Though, he also said we probably wouldn't hear much about it till January. Hmm.

yea.

discuss.

Tonks

Reaction score
uberfoop said:
Cassiel claims to have begun work on ToB O. Many of you probably don't care, but ToB is awesome.

If Cass isn't just saying it to make people stop whining, this could be extremely uberishly awesomnessly amazing.

Though, he also said we probably wouldn't hear much about it till January. Hmm.

yea.

discuss.
Umm.. ToB?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Obviously it's a new version, Apples. I suggest you cool down, this is the second or third time I've seen you reply to some thread with a pissy little attitude. I suggest you stop. :)

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
MrA The Ignorant said:
Omg!! Hes Adding The Letter O To The Name, It Must Be Fricken Awesome!!

Hmmm.... Did your name just change MrApples? It suits you better now :p

Anyway, the final N version of ToB had some serious little flaws here and there, and it would be good if they were fixed. Say, changing the vault to give it a few secure squares and no little pier to perch upon for the dark side cheezing the good vault. There should also be a fix on Jean's healing spell, which if you keep giving jean different orders will create a lag bomb (by telling the trigger to keep making little light waves at the spot). Heroes don't really need a rebalance, since based on the combination of heroes you choose, either side can win. Warlock beats Malf, Jean beats Jimmy with total range ownage, Samurai Guy (forgot his name) owns Warden, etc. No hero is totally safe against all the other types. Maybe the holy cow guy, but he himself can easily be handled by Jimmy and/or someone else.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
warlock automatically beating malf is a big misconception. Some of the smarter malfs do things like rawr so the warlock will eat the buff, leaving a cooldown on his spell eating skills, leaving malf free to entange+mass attack him.

= D

V

VG Emblem

Hmm, I've played ToB before, pretty cool game. I wouldn't mind seeing a new one being released.

Btw, here's a link to a thread on their forums that has some good info.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.