Void Entertainment Layout

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Not bad. In my opinion, the text is too dark though.
The navigation is a bit hard to tell apart though.
It's nice and simple, but a bit too dark.

I like the canabis plants though (lol I know they weren't meant to be that).

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Wow Mase, it is an awesome template.

I really love the smudging.

The whole theme though, should be brighter, and the outer glow on the upper text looks odd. That's pretty much the only flaws. Of course, if your going to have it as a real template, you'll need to make that box bigger. :p

Anyways, great smudging, text, etc. ;)

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I think you're wasting too much space with those large images. At least make them as background, not actual images, I hate sites with so much space around (I remember doing S9 Forums like that in the past and since then, sites like that annoy me xD).

I think the text should be brighter, right now is way to dark. The spacing of the top text and the glow on it looks really weird. Also, I don't like that there are a lot of glows on the template, they really bother me. Usually that's what it's taking a lot of space :p.

And now I see, there's a glow border?... I want to see how you will code that xP.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I think you're wasting too much space with those large images. At least make them as background, not actual images, I hate sites with so much space around (I remember doing S9 Forums like that in the past and since then, sites like that annoy me xD).

I think the text should be brighter, right now is way to dark. The spacing of the top text and the glow on it looks really weird. Also, I don't like that there are a lot of glows on the template, they really bother me. Usually that's what it's taking a lot of space :p.

And now I see, there's a glow border?... I want to see how you will code that xP.

I think the blank spaces look nice and fit with the Void part ><

Also, the border isn't hard at all. Dark blue background with same effects as the bg in the pic. xD

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I think the blank spaces look nice and fit with the Void part ><

Also, the border isn't hard at all. Dark blue background with same effects as the bg in the pic. xD

Indeed, they look nice, but they aren't practical.

So I guess it'll have that fixed width? :p

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Indeed, they look nice, but they aren't practical.

So I guess it'll have that fixed width? :p

Yea, I'm not into liquid layouts tbh.

And I decided that I'm going to have a void bg that is bottom center and have the bottom erased like how the SC2 site is. ><

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.