- A-Wing
- B-Wing
- ARC-170
- Jedi Interceptor
- Y-Wing
- T-Wing
- Millennium Falcon
- Z95-Headhunter

I want them to all use the same trail, so I dont have to make my map any larger than it already is, and I dont want you to be trying too hard to make a coloured trail for each starship :D . Just pick something that looks nice and try to add them to all the ships.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Vulcan! Get on xfire!

Edit > Ok, I tried, and I can't make it coloured like the player :(
I'm sure a texture editor could however.

Only way I could is have a diff model for each player :(

Unless you don't mind a 4x4 checkered square emitting from the engines LOL

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can add a small light to each ship coloured to player who owns it? I really need some way of being able to tell at a glance who owns the ships...
Tell me what you think. :D

If you dont mind, could you edit each particle trail is the same texture? My models are all made by different people and they have different ideas about star wars ships... :(

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
MOTHERSHIPS OpenBeta02:

- Added a multiboard to track kills
- Removed Cluster and Skatter Rockets, and replaced them with 3 items which can be upgraded five times each. (16 new items total)
- Replaced starting unit with Imperial Shuttle (Dont worry, the old Star Destroyer and other new Motherships will be available soon)
- Fixed the death sequence of the floating outpost so it looks more realistic
- Created a death cinematic to make up for the lack of StarBase death animations.
- Added anti-mothership cannons to the area around each mainbase.
- Added visibility to the East and West halves of the map for the respective teams.
- Im still looking for a serious modeller to help fix problems on demand (PM if you are interested!)

The link should be working in about 30mins.

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT:

It has been a while since I've been active in this forum. Its good to be back here, but I have good new and bad news.

Bad news first. I am sad to say that my RPG project is going to be discontinued. It has been great working on this project, and I've learnt a great deal while working on it, but its time for it to come to a close. Thanks to everyone who has helped me work on it...

Now to the good news. As you know, I am working on another project called MOTHERSHIPS which I will now have more time for now that my RPG is closed. I will be making a new thread dedicated to MOTHERSHIPS, and therefore this one will be closing. I hope to see you all on the new thread.

I expect MOTHERSHIPS will be ready to be played within the next few months.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Vulcan, maybe I could take over your RPG?
I won't be very... Diligent, but I will... Uhh... Do stuff maybe.

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Umm sure. Take a look at the code though, its a neverending abyss of GUI torture and non MUI... lol.

I dont mind.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
An abyss of GUI you say? Well the save/load works, so I'd leave that alone, but probably re-trigger everything in JASS.
Actually, I don't have the patience to do that :banghead:
I'm sure someone else would like to take over your map though =/

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
Vulcan-surge! Can I take over your RPG map? I can do certain things with it! And I'll give super huge credits for the original testers and you for the map too... :)

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
That would be awesome. I have a later version so confirm this take over by sending me a PM and Ill give you the map to work on. Im sure you'll do a great job with it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.