Wanna help make an Rpg with me?

B

BxBillyBones

This map is chapter one in the series to come. I have already named it(Legend of Namrin.) I hope some people will help with this so t can get done faster and for sure actually get done.(email me at [email protected] to say that your gunna help)

Namrin.gif

Needed:
-Modelers
-Triggers
-Music(Battle Adventure suspence)
-Maybe Some Story sugg.
-Maybe icons

What Im doing:
-terrain
-regions(to show the trigger people what to do.)
-unit editing
-maybe icons

What already being done:
-Loading Screen(Morxel)

M

morxel

I'll work on a loading screen for you. Do you want anything percific in it? :)

B

BxBillyBones

How about some snow on the bottom. And a Footman and a "Possesed human" are fighting. Trees all around them?

Remember loadiong screens are supposed to be .blp format.

Good luck. (you kan change some things int there if yea want. I just have to like it. Spend some time on it.)

B

BxBillyBones

Ending

The End Of Legend of Namrin is here. Since almost one wanted to work on it. God that see able. :banghead:

zyzfcs

Reaction score
i can help u to work on some triggers
althought i am not a good trigger maker, ill do my best dude.. :rolleyes:

by the way what kind trigger do u want?(hope no 2 hard) :)

S

somatic

ok, im able 2 give in spells trigger, basic item triggers, some battle music i've collected from the FF series.

B

BxBillyBones

Well that meens we start The Namrin Rpg thing over again.. But now its kalled the namrin project... and your undead heroes instead of human... Ill get the minimap on here as soon as possible.I want basic triggs, like:

1.Create Heroes
2.Cinematic
3.Bazzerk or how ever u spell it.(Ubersplat:Ubersplat triggs make the player push buttons unwillingly.)

umm. I could make a loading screen, ill just need some1 to change it to .blp format.

B

BxBillyBones

if you could, please add my email([email protected]). I also use it for msn. Also can get some help from some other ppl. For the spell guy. Please make the spells on a different map so we can add at the end and edit it abit so that they work.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
If you need music.. I can try to help, I've never been assigned to make anything for any purposes but Ill do my best. My email is [email protected] (anyone feel free to add)

I'm not going to start doing anywork on it at the moment though because I think its best I know what map looks like and tone/theme of map and all that stuff so music isn't too outta place. I will email you for more details, or we can chat on msn. Im logged on now just so you know.

B

BxBillyBones

What i need is adventure, Battle, Suspence, and Undead Town Music.. w.e that is.. :nuts:

B

BxBillyBones

Maybe, but not right now. were still in the process of the terrain. If you want u kan send some. IF you want to. They gotta be undead though. Not too tough looking.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Dont rip off music, kinda lame... and FF music isnt the best in my opinion for a game... Not a warcraft game anyways, and I was hoping to uptake challenge of making the music as my own little goal to widen my horizon of music makingnesslyness.

Sorta.

B

BxBillyBones

FF music wont go good in this. And shure i need some Dark Magic stuff like the black mage anyways. please dont rip it off. this is an undead map remember?

Zakyath

Reaction score
Well, what I mean with that, is that I have almost all music. I was downloading like a freak before it turned illegal

B

BxBillyBones

You can get ares. Its free, also it shareware so you cant arrested. It has everything from games to music to movies. Damn my bad grammar :banghead:

B

BxBillyBones

I THINK THIS PROJECT IS OVER! its seem to be going nowhere. But jim made good music. Also ill try to figure out something else instead... :( :p :nuts: :nuts:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.