War of Two Kingdoms

S

salempc

I have started a map about the war of 2 empires: Orc and Human.

The game works like this:
Map is very big, space for a lot of exploring and expansio, not to mention I added a dungeon, big forest, icy river, hell, and sunny forest. The forest has some random creeps that respawn every certain time. So the map will have some RPG characteristics.

Each player controls a human hero or an orc hero. Each player has right to have one worker, that will have 2 roles: building basic defensive towers and being able to transport items for the heroes.

The heroes are mostly not meant for assasination, but more for support. Assasin heroes have the power to make ppl leave :)

In the blizzard area of the map, A special tower has been built, that will provide spells that can be thrown in huge range to damage enemies.

I added as well a system that will increase the effectivity of most spells as intelligence grows.

I plan on adding a random event system, like a tornado ever 10-20 minutes or an earthquake. As well a random mission of "kill hero X" sometimes, to add to the fun.

I am still not asking for help but if you want to participate post here.

=================
THINGS DONE SO FAR
=================
90% of terrain (might change few details)
10% units and spells

Triggering is going along with spells and random event system will be implemented after first release.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Chat should show on the sidebar when not logged in now.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    (You'll still need to log in to post messages)
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Test!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I must be in a test server.
    Nice, Twitter tweets embedding now works
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Yup.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Excellent.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    @tom_mai78101 Hello there.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Tagging works in the chat too.
    @Ghan Missed it.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Still fixing things here and there. Added widgets to the portal, will make it match the ones here on the forum index tomorrow.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The venerable World Editor Tutorials site has been converted to HTTPS at last.
  • jonas jonas:
    cool
  • jonas jonas:
    and I can even edit my messages, nice
  • seph ir oth seph ir oth:
    GENERAL CHIT CHAT, YOU ARE A BOLD ONE
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hello there
  • The Helper The Helper:
    this new chatbox is great and the forum software update is great too
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    upgrade has fixed forum registration spam problem
    Something tells me we might be able to customize the chatbox a bit, considering that there's a gap under every message.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Going to deploy a fix soon, just had to take some time for myself this weekend.
  • Varine Varine:
    Unbelievable. Time for yourself? How dare you!
  • Wizard Wizard:
    xD
    Hm, it is now harder to type anything on an Android phone. Pressing Backspace or Enter keys will dismiss the Android keyboard for some reasons.

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop