Warcraft 3 map editor triggers

U

Unregistered

I'm real new at crating WC3 maps.. and I cant figure out how to trigger the money so players start out with a large sum, and also I have made a mass attack trigger I just dont know how to run it during the game...

PLEASE HELP!

Easy

For mass attack have it so when they bring a guy to a specific location, all whatever you want to mass attacks wherever you want it to mass. It is so easy it is hard to explain. Um What is your problem? You don't know how or can't get it to work? anywhay i do know the money thing
Event: Map initialization
Condition: -none-
Action: Set Reasorces for all players to "Large sum"
if that don't help i'm not sure what u want:mad:

M

me123

Need Help!!

okay...im trying to figure out how to make it so taht my heros can reach past lvl 10....ive seen it b4...just dont kno how to do it...

Yoshii

Reaction score
me123 said:
okay...im trying to figure out how to make it so taht my heros can reach past lvl 10....ive seen it b4...just dont kno how to do it...
advance menu-gameplay constant scroll down till you see HEROLEVELMAX or something ithas a value of 10,change to however to like.
also go to creep reduction table in the gameplay constant and make sure there is no 0% value has this block you from getting XP past level 5

Z

Zelune

also, if you want unit levels to go higher than 20 (for extra xp or sumthing), go to the "maximum unit level" thing under gameplay constants and change that. Also, if you want to use custom constants, you have to check of the "use custom gameplay constants" box.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.