WC3 TFT error

A

AddE

Hi everybody, I recently got another WC3 ( for my 2nd computer ) but there is one problem, I cannot be connected to BNet at the same time even tho I have changed the ports in my router and in the game and have different cd keys (ofc). Well I'll attach a picture of my router settings so u can see.

BTW: I can be on BNet on both comps just not on the same time. ( so like if bad comp with port 6113 connects then my good comp with port 6112 cannot connect).

Thanks.

Attachments

• JAMEN DÅSÅ.JPG
    JAMEN DÅSÅ.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 269
A

AddE

Uhh.. I might be a little intolerant but... Its kinda boring when stuff doesnt work so..

*bump*

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
You using two Differnet CD's?
if so

Two DIffernt CD Keys?

was warcraft 3 ever installed on the new comp...using the same disk as the old one?

Asnwer these questions so i can verify the corect problem...

oh and ur router seems correct..

A

AddE

AddE said:
and have different cd keys (ofc)

Yes, 2 different cds

And i dont think the last one matters but.. hmm ill reinstall it if it matters.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
The last one matters...becuase then the comp. will think that you are using the same warcraft3 disk and blizzard mad eit that u can't use the same disk code and go b.net with it...but u might want to contact blizzard first..

Negafox

Friend of TheHelper.net
Reaction score
You want to use port forwarding, not triggering. Configure the ports from the Virtual Server tab instead of Applications. Also, make sure you configure each computer to use a static IP address and configure Warcraft III to use a unique port in the Gameplay options. For example, configure one computer's Warcraft III copy to use TCP port 6112 and the other to use TCP port 6113. In the Virtual Server tab, forward the unique port for each computer.

Also, you will want to ensure each computer has a unique RoC and TFT CD-Key, or else only one can connect to Battle.net at a time. Otherwise, you will receive a "CD-Key in Use" error.

L

lol

probably u got same ip ar both pcs and try different ports for each

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.