Weird Exp Creep Issue?

Capndrs

Reaction score
So my vales are basically default exept the
Creep Exp Reduction - 100, 95, 90, 80, 70, 60

So a level one hero killing a level one creep should reep me the exp of 35... Instead i only gain 13-16 exp. Which i think is odd. Am i doing something wrong?

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
Well what are the XP values for your creep? The reduction table means that it will reduce it by the level of the creep. It has nothing to do with the level of your hero. So for example, a level 1 creep is going to give 100% of its value, while a level 6 creep will only give 60% of full value.

meOme

Reaction score
Well what are the XP values for your creep? The reduction table means that it will reduce it by the level of the creep. It has nothing to do with the level of your hero. So for example, a level 1 creep is going to give 100% of its value, while a level 6 creep will only give 60% of full value.
That's wrong, it's exactly the opposite. A level 1 hero will gain 100% exp from all creeps and a level 6 hero will gain 60% exp from all creeps.

Ignitedstar

Reaction score
Capndrs, you haven't done anything wrong. The creep is giving 13-16 experience. The hero that is killing it is on level 1 and it's since it's there's 100% gain for level 1 heroes, it's getting 13-16 experience.

You said that the creep should be giving you 35 experience. Where is that number coming from?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.