What are you listening to right now? The Archive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score

Will listen to this song for the next three hours.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Yeah. Swan Songs is more party rap/rock, but it's still pretty good. Young and City are my favorites off that album. Then American Tragedy is a lot more sentimental with a new lead singer. The first time you listen to SCAVA is pretty fucking awesome, there's something about it. And Coming in Hot is one of the BEST drinking songs. It's right up there with The Letter and Fisherman's Blues, so have a beer or two ready. This album is also really good; American Tragedy is my favorite, but NFTU is a really cool change. It's almost like listening to new and old Linkin Park, though.

If you're a drinker, you can do what I did and take all of the shots in Coming in Hot as they're said. I now have a lot of extra shot glasses.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it just me or are none of the YouTube videos showing in this thread?

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
I had to scroll up and down for a while, read a few posts and then they showed up.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
I usually stay away from songs and music, related to or containing words such as "babes", "sex", "party", "all night" and ummh... "to night".

Lol they have a guy playing "drums" lollolo-.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
II usually stay away from songs and music, related to or containing words such as "babes", "sex", "party", "all night" and ummh... "to night".
Almost all music is about such thing and crap.. nowadays! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.