Where goes the map when you click Test map?

Idance

Reaction score
So, I've been making a map today and I was testing it all the time to fix the problems and so on, but suddenly my world editor crashed and then I realised that any changes were been saved. But when you test a map, it takes its time to save all the things, so, where did it go? If I can't found it I would lost like 3 or 4 hours making my map...

SOLVED! I found it! It has the name "WorldEditTestMap" and its placed on Maps\Test\. Thanks myself! And thank you anyways :)

xz-master

Reaction score
I also just had a near death-experience of my own:

I saved my finished map, Exit World Editor, and went to test the final version of the map, online. but since i couldn't find the map in-game in my 'Downloads' folder, I went out to find the map in my folders and the various places i had saved it (I save my map everytime i make a major change) but i freakin couldn't find it!!

I entered the Editor and tried to find it by 'Open Map...', but it had vanished.
I searched my Harddrive and External and everything, but it was gone...

I shut down the Editor and sobbed.... I almost shed a tear...

I opened the Editor and tried, for the last time, to find the map.
BOOM! It was all over the place: in my Downloads folder, my desktop, my external and in my Trash-can.

I'm all exstatic right now! :D:D

xz-master

Reaction score
After i found it thru the Editor, I could see it all around my folders and on my desktop.

Really weird :S

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.