where is the beta-key being sent to?

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
I have been registered on b.net for many years now, and the email I used on b.net, i no longer use, i dont even know what email address it was and the password to that email address

when I signed up for beta, i entered my new email address...

so just wanting know to know where is the beta key being sent to, the email registered on b.net or the email registered on beta-sign up page...

i tried changing the email on b.net but it said B.net has sent an email to my previous email address and follow the link from there.. (but as mentioned above, i don't know what my previous email addy was..)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
They don't email you a key for the opt-in. They don't notify you either, you just see if when you log in as a game on your account.

jig7c

Reaction score
i play warcraft III, so after I log-in hopefully something will pop-up and say..

congrats homeboy! u r in :)*

*=not exact words

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Is it in-game, or on the battle.net profile?
'Cause I haven't logged in for a long time.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
If you didn't create an account there (it was required for WoW) then you didn't even register for the beta. You can still go in now and click a link to submit your system specs and hope for the next wave. (On this page you can also type in your CD keys and you will be able to download the games if you ever need them but this has nothing to do with the beta... well maybe they do want to see if you ever owned Starcraft 1)

It's not the same account as what is used to log in to War3 battle.net to play games.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Alright, cool. I've been checking there for days, and when jig7c posted, I thought it would say ingame. :D

jig7c

Reaction score
so i should keep checking battle.net every few days to make sure i'm in or not...
the warcraft 3 game has nothing to do with beta right? except the top players in each region... (us east, us west, europe, etc..) they got a free cd-key

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
so i should keep checking battle.net every few days to make sure i'm in or not...
the warcraft 3 game has nothing to do with beta right? except the top players in each region... (us east, us west, europe, etc..) they got a free cd-key
I would check your account every few days, but remember: It won't disappear if you don't notice it instantly.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.