• A (Humans and Undead)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • B (Sylvanus and Arthas)

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

Frosthowl

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hello, im trying to make a new 6 on 6 aos that features the ability to use seige equipment to attack the enemy sides keep as well as mixing in the traditional hack, slash, and spell theme that is in almost any aos. It also requires the players to kill a large boss hero that has fully scripted abilities and a ai. I cant decide what story to go along with. Please vote.

-A-
The lich king arthas is facing off against the humans who desire to bring about justice after he slayed their king. The bosses would be arthas and the one human guy from WOTLK. This video that WoW made sums up the story: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/wrathgate.xml. Kind of a holy (human) verses undead theme here. The people are fighting to avenge the late king.

-B-
This idea is somewhat more unique. It has the lich king arthas facing against Sylvanus, who wants to settle the score for turning her into an undead. The units would by mostly undead vs undead with some horde mixed in on sylvanus's side.

Please vote which sounds more interesting.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Sylvanas vs. Arthas would be a nice change. Plain old humans vs undead has been done so many times...

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Well, what else could you have? Orcs vs. Humans? Done that. Night Elves vs. Undead? Dota. Undead vs. Orcs? Actually, never seen that one done.

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
I'd do Naga vs Night Elves, since they have similar heritage, so you could easily make a story around that. Also it would make for nice terrain since half the map would have watery areas, and the other half would be forested.

Frosthowl

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I had that idea, but I am unable to do that with this map because of the whole seiging a castle idea...elves nor naga are known for building large fortifications...plus im into the icy theme right now.

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
If it's an icy theme you are going for, I'd definitely do Dwarves then. They are known for fortifications too. This would be going back to RoC human campaign when the Dwarves are stranded in Northrend. Perhaps they could be against a race of Nerubians, or otherwise Undead.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
hey frost im making some [frosty] command buttons you know the Move stop hold i can pm you a preview if you want

Kitt

Reaction score
I actually like the second option. It's interesting, and the tension feels more real then some more forced ideas. Also, I really like that it completely forgoes the very typical "light vs dark" feel.

Mew.

Frosthowl

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
hey frost im making some [frosty] command buttons you know the Move stop hold i can pm you a preview if you want

Sure, I would love to see what they look like. Might even use them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.