RPG Whitemane Legends

Immolation

Reaction score
Whitemane Legends (Beta2)

Features
(current):
-Water Spells spellbook containing two custom spells.
-Chapter I:
+2 Primary Quests.
+1 Secondary Quests.
-Attributes affect skills, and ITEMS!
-The Fire Mountains region, den of the Firemane tribe.
-The Plains, territory of the Centaurs.
-Custom Training system.

Story
:
Darah, young tauren of the Whitemane Clan, is living peacefully until the Tribe Leader asks him to investigate the Fire Mountains east of their village to look for the Fire Spirit. Unfortunatly he discovers that the Fire Spirit is enraged, and is using the fissures in the Barrens to molten the land. Darah succesfully defeats(or not?) the Fire Spirit, freeing the Barrens. But what of the other spirits? What of the Barrens? Download and enjoy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whitemane Legends is probably my RPG/campaign hugest project. Even if it is at its earlier stages, I hope you like it.
Whitemane Legends is different from other RPGs because of it huge quantity of spells for the main hero(5 spellbooks, each having 13 levelable spells) and the attributes system. There isn't a primary attribute, all attributes grow at a normal rate, but from completing quests you get Training Points, which you can use to increase an attribute of your choice. Each spellbook is affected by one of the attributes of the hero. For example:
-Strenght affects Earth and Water/Ice spells.
-Agility affects Lightning and Fire spells.
-Intelligence affects Spiritual and efficiency of the items used.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report all bugs and comment on this thread, thanks!

Changelog:
Beta2
-Fixed some bugs and typos.
-Chapter I:
+New primary quest: Investigate the Plains
+New secondary quest: Obtain the Fire Spirit
-You now gain Training Points each level and for each completed quest. You can spend them at the trainer in Whitemane Village.
-Herbs now stack up to 20.

Beta1
-Public Beta.

Download Beta2: Clicky [Size: 1014.01 KB]
Download Beta1: Clicky [Size: 996.26 KB]

CaptDeath

Reaction score
ill play it cause feed back in my threads slow
review after a short play i gtg soon but
A getting off the mountain pissed me off i couldn't see the switch backs hardly
is the intelligence bonus suppose to apply multiple times?
but good i enjoyed it

Immolation

Reaction score
the intelligence bonus on herbs is applied two times, when you use the item, and when its effect ends. :D

Thanks though!

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
Maybe you could add screenshots. Screenshots are always luphed. And maybe give the history or background of this map in your first post too.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.