Who's Line Is It Anyway?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I started watching this the other day, it's got to be one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time!

I found this round called 'Sound Effects' on YouTube, where they got 2 people from the audience to get on stage and make sound-effects for the sketch when prompted, this turned out to be a great mix!

[YOUTUBE]XSs7NCWp6kA[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy :D!

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
Lawl you must be from america or somewhere else. I watched this like 5-6 years ago. It is a great show. FLipping hilarous, on CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corperation). I love it, the best combo for actors is the two guys colin and the tall guy, wayne and a guy with curly hair and glasses

Edit - read your profile to try to figure out where you live, but found out it was your birthday, Happy Belated Birthday. 18? woooot!! Im in 9 days

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I actually live in England :), this show just appeared on a channel that I started watching ;D.

> Happy Birthday

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
I wish they put this on DSTV, I love it so much! They have to bring it back, or keep it going with new guys

Happy Birthday, Jindo!

Let's not forget it's because of Jindo I'm on 34 rep :D

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Happy b-day Jindo!

Also, I love this show. :D I have been watching it for about 1-2 years already and it is one of the funniest I've ever watched.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.