Wii - WarioWare - Review!!

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Well I just got my hands on Warioware and I have to say it is by far the best game I've played on the Wii so far!

The setup is very cool, as it uses the Mii channel giving you a choice of which Mii you'd like to use for your character.

After that, it's picking places and playing microgames!

The microgames

There is an incredibly wide range of micro-games, with about 7 per stance, and about 20 stances with the wii controller (That's approximately 140 micro-games).

They make excellent use of the Wii controller, with wierd and wonderful stances such as: The Remote Control, The Thumb Wrestler, The Elephant and The Big Cheese.

The stances

There're around 20 different stances, as you play the micro-game challenges, you're introduced to a stance if you're about to play a micro-game with a stance that hasn't been unlocked yet.

Otherwise, it'll notify you of the correct stance, giving you time to prepare for whatever mini-game you end up playing.

The characters

The characters' quests are incredibly random, one in particular made me feel like I wasted 5 or 10 goes trying to beat it :p.

Yet the micro-games are incredibly fun and more than make up for it :p.

---

This game is one of the better games on Wii, with its humour, style and awesome use of the Wii Controller

I personally give it a 9 thumbs up and my personal 'awesome'!

If you haven't yet played Warioware, I suggest you try it or buy it! It's worth EVERY penny!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I have it, but once you beat it and unlock everything, it's only good for multiplayer.

P

Pr0k

The multiplayer is actually lots of fun, I've been playing it at DDRTists' house over the weekend, and I had a blast, but the story mode is maybe two hours long, which is kind of dissapointing.
Buy it if you have lots of friends all the time.

IT'S-A WII-A, WARIO!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
The multiplayer is actually lots of fun, I've been playing it at DDRTists' house over the weekend, and I had a blast, but the story mode is maybe two hours long, which is kind of dissapointing.
Buy it if you have lots of friends all the time.

Yeah, and at that, my sister beat it in 4 hours, and she had to reply them quite a bit. :eek:

But as he said, it's really fun if you have people to play with.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
WarioWare never had much of a story at all. Every game of theirs is beatable within the first one (or two) days. It was always the multiplayer effect. Anyhow, I'm glad the Wii version is fun, because I'm going to get it soon.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
lol kk, but make sure you've got people who're able to play against you, single player's beatable in less than a day (for me anyway) and you can't use multiplayer until you beat it.

::: Man I wish this game and some of the other Wii games I own were Wi-Fi.. >_< :::

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
wow, good start :rolleyes:.

If it's WiFi, guess I'll have to get it :D.

(Even if it is Pokemon, WiFi gives these games lasting novelty, I recommend all Wii-owners to get the WiFi games too :)!).

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I have it, but once you beat it and unlock everything, it's only good for multiplayer.

Heh, that is the only reason I would get it. Lol the game would pwn at lans :p

OFFTOPIC

I can not wait for Super Smash Bros Brawl to come out. Seriously I pwn at SSBM and playing SSBB is gonna rock.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Where I live, there are tons of SSBM players, that go to tournaments all the time. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.