Win Beta Keys - Blizzard Theme Park Contest

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Recently Blizzard released a new contest called Blizzard Theme Park. According to the information we have, you are required to create a Blizzard Theme Park design and the best designer wins. Here is the post made by the Sc2 Community Manager Karune:

Blizzard Theme Park Contest
What would you do if you could design the Blizzard Entertainment theme park of your dreams? Here's your chance to show us! We're inviting you to illustrate your own original Blizzard Entertainment theme park, complete with rides and attractions based on the Warcraft, Diablo, and StarCraft universes. The most creative and fantastic designs will receive prizes including StarCraft II beta keys, a chance to have their entry displayed at BlizzCon 2009, and more. For more information, head to the contest page or read the official rules.
Contest Page
http://www.blizzard.com/us/inblizz/contests/themepark/

Official Rules
http://www.blizzard.com/us/inblizz/contests/themepark/legal.html

Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the contest here.

Source: Battle.net

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I am making a game that is basically this! But it wants a artist pic right? Not a real map...

The fact they don't want the map means i may not have an advantage.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the contest here.
Where?

Also it says

You can submit illustrations that look like theme-park maps, compose your park to look like a screenshot from a game
What if its from a custom warcraft game i made... is that ok?

If Blizzard comes out with a theme park map with starcraft 2 as a mini game i gonna be pissed. as i planed on remaking this in starcraft 2. But what ever that's life.

Edit*

This is a link to a map about the same stuff. I wish it was more of a map contest, then a picture contest.
Roller Coaster
IT has a theme park that's being done as a game mode. with everything the contest talks about.

Anyone interested in helping me make my roller coaster game look more like the art they want. We can split the prize.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
I am making a game that is basically this! But it wants a artist pic right? Not a real map...

The fact they don't want the map means i may not have an advantage.

Where?

Also it says

What if its from a custom warcraft game i made... is that ok?

If Blizzard comes out with a theme park map with starcraft 2 as a mini game i gonna be pissed. as i planed on remaking this in starcraft 2. But what ever that's life.

Edit*

This is a link to a map about the same stuff. I wish it was more of a map contest, then a picture contest.
Roller Coaster
IT has a theme park that's being done as a game mode. with everything the contest talks about.

Anyone interested in helping me make my roller coaster game look more like the art they want. We can split the prize.

Karune has stated that as long as the final product is in a picture form, it is allowed. So this means you can make models, pictures, renders, and perhaps even pictures of maps but you would have to make a lot of models xD Also, ask questions on the link, you have to log into the B.net forums first and then post a question.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.