Other WoTLK Warsong Gulch

guneruh

Reaction score
WoTLK Warsong Gulch ""EDIT: 31/01/2009""

IMPORTANT EDIT: I just need a terrainer and we can finish the map!

This map consist on the warsong gulch battleground, but i saw many wow maps and noone haw really realistic skills or there another bad things, so i decided to made the most realistic wow map with the Wrath of the Lich King features, i mean: the death knight and his skills of each talent, and the newest skills for all other heroes, i imported really nice models and WoW icons, also WoW sounds of some skills and for the warsong songs (the capture music of the flags for example) EDIT: THE MAP IS ALMOST FINISGED, I FINISHED ALL SKILLS. but the primary info is that this game consist on getting 10 flags of the enemy, the max level of the heroes are lvl 40, the count with a primary skills (one skill wich comes when starting it normaly is a passive or a low mana cost skill) after lvling up they have 3 leveling skills that his max lvl is 10, at lvl 31 they can learn a semi-ultimate one that has 3 lvls, at lvl 40 they have an ultimate, i based on the wow so normaly the final one is like a talent finall like skill (for example for warrior arms will be the stormblade and as semi-ultimate mortal strike) the heroes also count with one undropable "weapon" that gives critical strike depending on what type of class is (caster, healer, dual handed unit, dagger unit, ranged) the weapon also has an ability of that caracteristic weapon, for example the two handed sword has a 5% parry change and 10% to deal 130% damage EDIT: ON THE CASE OF THE HUNTER THE WEAPON ALSO HAS THE MEND PET SKILL. also this weapon has the racial of the race of that class, for example the arms warrior of the alliance is a human, so it has a passive skill called: perception, that allows him to see nearby invisible units. the tauren arms warrior has war stomp as racial.

EDIT: So, what i need right now is:

1º. A TERRAINER: that can improve the map look-alike, the last terrainer (Konerboy) changed some things and now it looks better, but i thing it can be improved.

I'll of course give credit. I hope some people can be interested, i have been worked alone with this project since 3 or 4 years ago (of course 3 years ago wasn't based on WoTLK :p) and now is really great, i think it would be awesome if you people give me a hand on this project :D

So, anyone interested please reply here, and/or also send me a private message to my account, if you want to ask some questions before joining me, you can add me to messenger to chat about the project ([email protected]) I leave you people some screenshots of the intro screen, some of the classes and another one of the Starting Item with his skills.

The Intro Screen and the description of the game! (sry, i used alt+tab while i was saving the screenshot :p)

An Unholy Death Knight with his skills showing the Death Grip skill (i noticed the name of the skill is drain life, ill change it)

A Frost Death Knight kicking a rogue ass :p

A Blood Death Knight with his Ghoul and his Dancing Rune weapon.

An Arcane Mage using Arcane Barrage!!

A Frost Mage with his Water Elemental Using Frost Nova+ Ice Lance!

A Feral Druid on Normal Form and Cat Form

A Resto Druid with all his awsome healing buffs on him!

A Retribution Paladin pwning a Holy Palading with the Seal of Command proc!

An Enhacement Shaman with his two totems attacking with Windfury proc!

A Screenshot of a Rogue being pwned with Unstable Affliction, Corruption, Drain Life, and Curse of Agony!

A Warrior Arms pwning with BLASDESTORM!!

The Initial Item and his Description! (Draenei Huntress)

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
ill be willing to help with the terrain but i can't promise it becomes realistic how big should it be?

Fluffball

Reaction score
I can help if i can "borrow" ideas. I am expert in GUI triggers, and I can make some, and fix some. Not a very good terrainer though. and i do play WoW

guneruh

Reaction score
so both of u guys could help, but we must organize with the map, i also need that 1 of u to optimize the map, right now is 8 mb big :S also make the terrain a little bit smaller, so... send me both ur hotmail or any thing so we can chat we 3 at the same time ok? :) if promess it will be a really nice map ^^

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
so both of u guys could help, but we must organize with the map, i also need that 1 of u to optimize the map, right now is 8 mb big :S also make the terrain a little bit smaller, so... send me both ur hotmail or any thing so we can chat we 3 at the same time ok? :) if promess it will be a really nice map ^^

How the hell did you get it to 8mb??

ZiggyMcjoney

Data editor?! AAAHHHHH!
Reaction score
Just hoping you realise an 8mb map is unplayable on battle.net :p

Have you optimized your loading screen? xD

guneruh

Reaction score
bump: now i just need a skilled terrainer, i already got a triggerer and a item creator from hiveworkshop.

guneruh

Reaction score
not 8mb anymore, i erased some stuff i didn't need, now the map is 6mb, i can still erasing stuff, as i said i will optimize it and erase stuff after i finish it, and now, could you post something constructive or just spam?

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
not 8mb anymore, i erased some stuff i didn't need, now the map is 6mb, i can still erasing stuff, as i said i will optimize it and erase stuff after i finish it, and now, could you post something constructive or just spam?

Its not spam. I was just stating, I thought that you thought that you were going to optimize away 8mb. I suggest getting rid of sounds you imported. Also, the map sounds nice, but I think some of the WoW icons imported seem kind of useless to be in there tbh. I don't know. Its just my opinion.

guneruh

Reaction score
i just imported those ones that aren't on the warcraft 3 game, of course i used those that are already on wc3 :p

guneruh

Reaction score
what's the meaning of that expression? xD, well, to release the beta first i need a nice terrain and fix the triggers :S but the game is almost done

Mynameis

Reaction score
what's the meaning of that expression? xD, well, to release the beta first i need a nice terrain and fix the triggers :S but the game is almost done
Looks like a great game lol, well GL on finding the required spots. I'll be sure to be one of the first to test this one out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.