WIP WoW Arena - Allstars

Dito

Reaction score
INFO
For almost a year now, I have been working on a World of Wacraft arena map. You probably wonder what makes my map different from the many other WoW arena maps. Well, I played the other maps and even though I enjoyed them I felt like they were sloppy made. Therefor I started my own project, which was supposed to give as much WoW arena feeling as possible, but still keep the wc3 feeling. I tried to make the spells and classes as good as possible. Class specs that I have done: Assassination Rogue, Combat Rogue, Arms Warrior, Protection Warrior, Arcane Mage, Frost Mage, Feral (Bear Form) Druid (all these specs are not 100% done, some are at 90%). This might not be a very good and interesting description, but I suggest you at least try out the test map and see what you think.

Some things to remember when testing are:
-refresh refreshes mana and cooldowns
-peasants x (number of peasants to create)
-footmen x (number of footmen to create)
-hero (creates a strong hero)
go (starts arena, I suggest you do -hero before so you get an opponent)
Edit: Before this works you have to go Preferences - Test Map - Player Profile - Change name from WorldEdit to WorldEditor

What can I help with?
Currently my problem is that the project is way to big for me, so I kind of need any help I can get. Just tell me what you're good at and I'll try to find something that you can help me with (that is, if anyone will want to help me :D)

Please let me know if I left out any important information! :)

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Pics or it didn't ha...--omg pics!

*cracks knuckles* alright let's get down to business.

I'll just open this 'ere map in teh editor of worlds and...-- NOOOOOOOO!

Hmm.. At least there's singleplayer, now it's time to kill our wonderful ene...--Hmm.. kindof sucks without other players.

This map looks pretty neat! I'd have to try it out for real next time.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice :).

I might try this with a few friends. Could you post a more detailed description of the heroes/systems/classes etc (maybe in spoilers to make the thread neat?).

Dito

Reaction score
I'll update the thread when I got more to show (I suggest you try the test map in the meantime). At the moment you cannot play the map since there is really too much missing. If I can get some help I'll try to finish one spec for each class and make the map playable. Don't hesitate to tell me if you want to help me out! :) I currently mostly need a skilled spell maker (preferebly jass) to improve some of my GUI spells and create some new spells which are beyond my capacity.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Aw damn, Jass only? :p I can only do GUI. What spells require Jass though? :S I've played WoW and I can't really think of anything that complex :S.

Dito

Reaction score
No spells requier jass, but some spells can be much more smooth and bugg free with jass. I also need some systems that requiers jass. Moridin if you, however want to help there are tons of things I need help with, so just tell me your expertise :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.