You want this (Official SDK, schematics, manuals and more)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
You should have the link.
You are right Stephen on the thing about the Authentication Tools not being that much of a priority over like an SD Device to keep from having to burn CD Roms. I am about to readjust my priorities based on current stuff.

The Helper

Staff member
I wish google would say how many times it was downloaded. They hide the stats totally.

songbird

You may change this now in User CP
I'd love it it we could get an SD based optical drive emulator for these machines, as well as a way of uploading code via the controller port as opposed to burning a CD-R every time. I would actually say, that is more important for now (IMHO) than getting authentication to work. If we had this, more developers could be persuaded to try stuff.
What we'd need is a boot disc that knows how to accept code downloads to DVD player RAM, then jump to the start of the code and execute. Basically a Jaguar-style BJL protocol but for NUON, probably using a USB to Firewire cable.

The Helper

Staff member
What we'd need is a boot disc that knows how to accept code downloads to DVD player RAM, then jump to the start of the code and execute. Basically a Jaguar-style BJL protocol but for NUON, probably using a USB to Firewire cable.
Can we continue the discussion of this specific issue here please

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.