your best strategy for tower defenses ?

R

red_rabit

whats your best stradagey for tower defenses

i normoley get several towers the first few rounds and about round 4or 5 i start to do major upgrades and i get slowing or poison towers as soon as possibul then il get the high dam air towers about 3 rounds before a air round and pray to god i dont got complet noobs on my team that dont have the slitest clew how to play

and whats your fav :nuts:

ps you mave have noticed this but i cant tipe wprth squat so let it passs

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
This is a good one for Ryoko...I played TD with him once and he totally pwn'd

Siefer

Reaction score
...pray to god i dont got complet noobs on my team that dont have the slitest clew how to play

I think thats a pretty much universal thought for everyone.

I get many cheap towers in the beginning and try to make a maze, with some spaces in it. I rely on my allies a lot early. I later put better towers in those spaces. Thats my early game strategy. But I don't play TD's that much, so thats why its not much and sucks.
Later, I just continue the maze with a couple cheap towers...big powerful expensive one...couple cheap towers...rinse, wash, repeat.

idk_a_name

ABC GUM :D
Reaction score
not the best strat but you can upgrade 1 tower super high in the begging, but it depends on what Td ur talking about

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
yes, it varies a LOT between TD's, for random td I just mass one cheap type of tower and upgrade damage in main base, for mass td I just make 1 glaive and a few bushes, upgrade the glaive, and make air/hero as needed...

R

Razthemapper

It really varies between TD's. On insane TD i only make ONE guard tower and get it to level 27 in a few rounds. On normal TD's i just get very cheap towers for 2-3 rounds then start making a lot of strong ones. Works a lot.

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Generally, I cut off the enemies with weak towers. They are cheap to make and go up quickly, and, if placed correctly, can increase the time it takes for an enemy to travel to wherever. This, coupled with a few geniously placed strong towers, works as a general strategy. Unfortunately, not all TDs allow you to build on the path the enemies travel on, so this works more for wintermaul sort of levels, or ones that do allow path blocking.

S

sapmangat

usually i kill the eneimies with weak towers for first few rounds, then sell em and make some pwnage towers

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.