Your personal top 5!

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
And.... ZOMG how can so many people prefer matrix 2 over the one and only original "The Matrix" you should be ashamed!

Also 300...? that movie is totally overrated imo, "300 is how gay the movie is on a score of 1 to 10" //Sarah Silverman (some somedian)

Personally, my favourite character is the Agent Smith, so seeing so many agents fighting New <3. And the third one kinda sucked... dunno, I just didn't liked it as much as the second one.

And 300 has some effects and battles so well done as I rarely saw lately in the movies.

Btw, the tastes are not to be discussed :p.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I can't order them but,

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Airplane
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

H34DhUnT3r

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
1. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
2. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
3. The Matrix
4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
5. Ghost Rider

It's just that on this moment i like those movies best.. couple of weeks ago it was different and a couple of weeks from now it sure will be different again XD

Greetings,
H34DhUnT3r[NL]

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
1. Gladiator
2. Rush Hour 2
3. Troy
4. Shanghai Noon
5. The Bourne Identity

1. Well thought out plot. Characters all develope nicely. Cool fight scenes. It all adds up.
2. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Also has so nice fight scenes (can't wait for RH3!!!!)
3. Just a flat out great movie.
4. Owen Wilson / Jackie Chan is great team. Shanghai Knights couldn't match it.
5. One of the best plots ever!!!! Ultimatum comes out this week!

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
awww... cmon...

Tastes cant be discussed, then where are you gong to discuss them then? :p

Im just upset over how people can put Matrix 2 as their top and not even mention the first one...

And that quote from Silverman i just thought was hilarious so i brough it in :p

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
>>it was an actual battle, the battle of Thermoplyae....

Its actually based on a comic based on the battle of Thermoplyae

>>lol Airplane is a great movie

Indeed it is.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Wait, so at World's End takes the place of all of the Pirate of the Caribbean movies? I'm not very clear on what that means.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
#1 Green Mile

Funny thing is I never heard about the movie until I got the book from the library, and then once I finished the book I saw the movie. The movie was actually quite great, it probably would have been even better if I didn't read the book though :(

1. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
brb I have to go kill myself.

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
Wait, so at World's End takes the place of all of the Pirate of the Caribbean movies? I'm not very clear on what that means.
It shouldn't, there should be at least four members with "Pirates of Caribbean: At worlds" ends on their list.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Hot Fuzz
<3 Drunking Boxing - (old 1994 Jackie Chan Fighting Movie) <3
Simpsons Movie
Pirates of the Caribbean

This movie called the Zietigist is like a movie not released in public for it told too much of the truth to people about the government.. so basically u can see it at google videos, its really intresting, worth your 2 hours, its part 2 of the movie that gets you thinking, whats the point to live.

A forum to see some movies is here
http://www.movieforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55&page=6&sort=voteavg&order=desc&daysprune=-1

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
This movie called the Zietigist is like a movie not released in public for it told too much of the truth to people about the government.. so basically u can see it at google videos, its really intresting, worth your 2 hours, its part 2 of the movie that gets you thinking, whats the point to live.

So far 4 minutes of random crap. The thinking part is "When is the real movie going to start? Is this just subliminal messaging? Why did this guy tell us about this "movie"?"
lol :p
PS: It has shown nothing. Just pictures/videos of war o_O

Okay, okay, finally some talking started. I almost fell asleep.
K that movie is a piece of crap. They didn't release it not because it revealed too much, but because it's 99% random videos just looped and random pictures, with speaking once in a blue moon.

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
So far 4 minutes of random crap. The thinking part is "When is the real movie going to start? Is this just subliminal messaging? Why did this guy tell us about this "movie"?"
lol :p
PS: It has shown nothing. Just pictures/videos of war o_O

Okay, okay, finally some talking started. I almost fell asleep.
K that movie is a piece of crap. They didn't release it not because it revealed too much, but because it's 99% random videos just looped and random pictures, with speaking once in a blue moon.
Are you kidding me? Zeitgeist is one of the most powerful documentaries I've ever seen!

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Zeitgeist is one of the most powerful documentaries I've ever seen! - I totally agree, You must have patience, you really got to think mate, it will change your life, its like not scary horror, another movie you should check out on youtube or something is Idiocracy, now this is omg.. its true, and jeez, its funny true.. you must watch, its really stupid so.. if you like elmstfreddie dont watch it no offense, its about how smart people dont reproduce and protect the stupid, and how stupid reproduce and.. reproduce..

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Hehe, yeah Idiocracy is hilarious. The funniest movies Ive seen that actually has a meaning to it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.