Your rpg?

subzero

Reaction score
I was thinking about how much I love talking about rpgs like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts with my friends. Also talking about ideas for an rpg. So what Im trying to say is,'What would you like to see in an rpg that you havnt seen yet?'
For Me:
Jobs and Classes
Weapon Making....
someone continue from there :D

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Do you mean for WC3? Then:

A selection of responses
Good/bad points (Alignment Points)
Different responses depending on your Alignment points
Different quests depending on your Alignment Points
An option of turning cinematics off and just replacing with floating text and/or text messages (Where applicable)
Ownable properties, estates, shops, etc
Market (Prices goes up and down depending on many things such as bad crop seasons/crop failures, bad weather, bandits robbing caravans etc.)

---

This would be very complicated for WCIII :p

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Halo_king116 said:
A selection of responses

Ownable properties, estates, shops, etc

Aha! These are going to be implemented in my campaign RPG, although I might not include owning a shop, but being able to invest in a shop (like in Oblivion) and if the shop does well for a season then you get high dividends at the end of the season.

subzero

Reaction score
the point I kind of put this up so people can she their thoughts and also some ideas for peple that need ideas :D

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
subzero said:
I was thinking about how much I love talking about rpgs like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts with my friends. Also talking about ideas for an rpg. So what Im trying to say is,'What would you like to see in an rpg that you havnt seen yet?'
For Me:
Jobs and Classes
Weapon Making....
someone continue from there :D

Well, in a freeware game you get jobs sort of. More like jobs are just a pointless title.

Anyways, it's called Ahriman's Prophecy, and you can see it at http://amaranthia.com/

But that really would change like, say, on a hero, the description, i.e. paladin
If you mean mini-games that earn you gold, that's different

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Someone'll come up with some genious gaming technology for RPGs one day :p.

I'd like to be able to customize my character at the start, give him/her a decent look rather than the same dull, blonde, crazy haired, vest with giant sword people.

You should also be able to create your own spells, but it doesn't let you create anything beyond your level, and you need money etc, that would work out great :D!

Someone should make an EASY to use RPG engine for Windows, one with no programming experience required, that would be awesome :).

~Jindo

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
hardcore mode, like on D2, that was the best. And some nice music, no more flute solos...

EDIT: Jindo, try RPG maker XP, it's pretty simple.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I have :p, I still think they could be easier hehe.

I guess when making an RPG, you need the patience to be able to test every chapter, quest, character and spell in the game including all the extras.

~Jindo

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Jindo said:
Someone'll come up with some genious gaming technology for RPGs one day :p.

You should also be able to create your own spells, but it doesn't let you create anything beyond your level, and you need money etc, that would work out great :D!

Someone should make an EASY to use RPG engine for Windows, one with no programming experience required, that would be awesome :).

~Jindo

there is one.... RPG maker knights edition enhanced
and a MMORPG engine Eclips, touch of death productions

and oblivion lets you make spells.

Edit: just read you guys allready know this. lol

subzero

Reaction score
Rpg maker xp is a way easeir way of making a game. Its nothing like world editor, but its a start of a career for ya if you were thinking of becoming a game maker in thr future. :D Any ways
-creating a building for your clan or guild
-training island(like runescape) to mostly lv up

R

roxas35

i wanna see a war game with a twist

kinda like future with past fighting or sommin cool like dat

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.