Entertainment Apple TV: Foundation Series - Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure, Drama

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score

This is the first show that I have watched from Apple TV - it is an exclusive and it is Foundation. I have been watching the first few episodes and I like it alot! I love these space opera type shows and the production value is high on this one. If you have not check out Foundation the Series yet on Apple TV do yourself a favor and take a look!

Foundation is an American science fiction streaming television series created by David S. Goyer and Josh Friedman for Apple TV+, loosely based on the Foundation series of stories by Isaac Asimov. It features an ensemble cast led by Jared Harris, Lee Pace, Lou Llobell and Leah Harvey. The series premiered on September 24, 2021. In October 2021, the series was renewed for a second season, which premiered on July 14, 2023.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been marathon watching this during/since I originally posted this. Just finishing the first season! Good stuff! I love to marathon watch this kind of stuff so I dont get the cliff hangers....

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I finished off the Foundation Series both seasons on a weekend marathon watch at 2:00 AM Monday morning. That was some good stuff. That is how like to watch my Sci-Fi space operas! Back to Back! Cannot wait for season 3 when I will be on the episode by episode basis. I am a fan!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.