Melee Hunters x defenders

vaziocs

Reaction score
Comments on my map please, its a TAG map.
Ill just put the same text i put in the loading screen to describe the map.
i find it better to just paste the instructions because the is basically what the description says. You as a defender must rush to start building, mass tower, build an army and some teamplay is good if u want win, it supports till 2x8. i suggest playing at least 2x4. And as a hunter. (you hunt!). You get a peon at 2 mins game time that u can build with.
Objective
Defenders : Escape the hunters.
Hunters : kill the defenders

Dont fight the hunters before you get stronger !
Build armies and conquer the goldmines in order to do that.
To win, either teams need to kill the oposite heroes 8 times, and that player is defeated. If both hunters died 8x, defenders win.
If your hero dies, u can revive it for free at map bottom or at map center if you send a unit.
Hunters use your invulnerable shade to revive ur hero if u dont have other units.
Type -hunter if you wish to be a hunter in case a hunter leaves the game.
If nobody has typed hunter, the game will choose a random player to be a hunter. All of your non-hero units will be removed, and the hunters units will be owned by you. The advantage is you get to keep your hero.
Remember to use the goblin laboratory, this way u can keep a track of others players moovement, by revealing the map and using scouts.

Attachments

• HUNTERSPROT.w3x
    115 KB · Views: 274
  • hunters.JPG
    hunters.JPG
    4.4 KB · Views: 282
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.