• Hmm... other?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In a Relationship

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
The Most important part in a relationship for me so far has only been the sex.

I haven't really met a girl that I want just to be with, and have the sex as a secondary, unimportant thing. That is what I imagine love to be- heart's desire to be with someone, regardless of everything else. In this train of thoughts I will add that I am not complaining, sure I have no idea what a serious, love-based relationship is, but since I don't know what I am missing out, the sex oriented relationships are the best (and only) way I can imagine a relationship to be (for now) Also sex rlz. :D

>you can't measure pleasure or pain.

Or can you ? Like, sadly I don't have the time atm, but I am atleast 20% that if you google it long enough something will pop up xD

Zakyath

Reaction score
>Or can you ? Like, sadly I don't have the time atm, but I am atleast 20% that if you google it long enough something will pop up xD

"Hey babe, let's go test if your pain caused by me not loving you is greater than the pleasure I get from our sex so we know whether to break up or not."

:rolleyes:

There's a difference between possible and possible.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
"Hey babe, let's go test if your pain caused by me not loving you is greater than the pleasure I get from our sex so we know whether to break up or not."

:rolleyes:

There's a difference between possible and possible.
Just kind of curious what do you say Samael88 about it? lol

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
But then again, Samael, you can't measure pleasure or pain.

Of course one can since they are on the same scale in this case^^
Not on a biological level, but on a mental plain.
Not that it is a comparison, it is more of a consideration.
If you feel that the sex is great and you don't get hurt to much from being in the relationship then it can be okay to stick around for a while just because of the sex, there is nothing wrong with doing so. The only problem is if one have that benjamin cricket thingy what ever it is called in English, you know that thing that makes one care about other peoples emotions.
I used to have that thing, but then I pulled an old yeller on it.
If one worries about getting hurt then it is just stupid to date people in the first place, but then again I am somewhat inhuman when it comes to these kinds of things.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
No, you can't measure pleasure or pain, as there is no way for another person to understand how much of either someone else is going through. They can say something like "i'm in tons of pain", but you don't know what their idea of "tons of pain" is...

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
DDRtists, you are assuming that I am talking about caring about another person.
I thought I made it really clear in my post that I am not talking about measuring another persons pain, I am just being completely selfish.

FireCat

Reaction score
I thought I made it really clear in my post that I am not talking about measuring another persons pain, I am just being completely selfish.
Do your dick a favor and tell it step aside for ones. Well, I mean

What would you do if one day you found out, someone Just had sex with you
"only for sex" But this time you love her for real? How great would you feel?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Do your dick a favor and tell it step aside for ones. Well, I mean

Then you shouldn't be falling in love after only just having sex with a girl... :p

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score

I would honestly not care to much since if that person where to stay with me for long enough and just staying for the sake of the sex then the sex would have to be like ZOMGMEGAHAXXOR good, so it would be like a win win situation anyway^^

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I agree with DDRtist in everything I think (quite a load to read).

About my relationship. Been with her for almost 2 years (2 in march). It's great. We dont' argue, don't fight, we see each other often when we can, and if we both want to. She doesn't care if I flirt or go out with other women, as long as she's not around. Sort of "what you don't know doesn't hurt." Of course, it's not like I'm a player and have women left and right, but when the opportunity arises, I can take it. She's beautiful, and while maybe not "OMG HOT!!!", I feel like I "love*" her. I'm comfortable and feel like I can do what I want without her judging or criticizing me. And I return the favor by not criticizing or judging her. Apparently she doesn't see other guys or isn't interested because she's satisfied with the sex life :p If she did? I'd rather not know, and I'd rather not have other people tell me "she's cheating on you". I have pride, and knowing things like that hurt the ego.
I agree with DDRtist, I HATE having to watch what I say or do. And if I do watch what I say or do, is out of respect, like really offensive stuff. Other than that I can look at other girls/women and check them out, she won't mind at all, amongst many other things people in "regular relationships" wouldn't do.

Perfect relationship? I don't think it exists, but as long as both are genuinely happy and satisfied, it's good. Please don't do the "if you have to settle down for lower expectations/standards, it's a bad relationship". It's not settling down or lowering standards, it's just realizing you're happy with who you have and staying with her.

*I hate using the word "love". It's so general and vague, unspecific and has a potentially different meaning for every person. But in short it sums things up. For me, I care and like my girlfriend. I'm happy. I think that's enough.

Zakyath

Reaction score
Of course one can since they are on the same scale in this case^^
Not on a biological level, but on a mental plain.
Not that it is a comparison, it is more of a consideration.
If you feel that the sex is great and you don't get hurt to much from being in the relationship then it can be okay to stick around for a while just because of the sex, there is nothing wrong with doing so. The only problem is if one have that benjamin cricket thingy what ever it is called in English, you know that thing that makes one care about other peoples emotions.
I used to have that thing, but then I pulled an old yeller on it.
If one worries about getting hurt then it is just stupid to date people in the first place, but then again I am somewhat inhuman when it comes to these kinds of things.

Well, if you're just considering yourself it's quite immoral anyhow, since you're, as you said, not taking her feelings into account. :p

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
How can you love her if she was only with you for the sex? You'll get over it. We always do.

esb

Reaction score
Being with someone just for sex is quite a compliment.

FireCat

Reaction score
Hmm No comment! lol

Of course, it's not like I'm a player and have women left and right, but when the opportunity arises, I can take it
Well, let's say you and your girlfriend have kids together. Would you take every opportunity even then?

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Well, if you're just considering yourself it's quite immoral anyhow, since you're, as you said, not taking her feelings into account. :p

That is why I took benjamin cricket outback and shot him^^

Well, let's say you and your girlfriend have kids together. Would you take every opportunity even then?

Of course, sex is sex and if love is involved then it is even better^^

esb

Reaction score
To begin with, we are fairly certain my girlfriend is sterile, sadly, because I do want kids with her eventually.
But if we decided to have kids (and did), then that means the going out and partying and all the crazy fun would be over, and it would be time to focus more on settling down. So I probably would focus more on my kids and her. Maybe I would have a thing here and there, safely, and without anymore kids.

esb

Reaction score
She'd know about it (not the specifics) and be okay with it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.