Why we love Russia

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
This Just made me laugh out loud LITERALLY.. But seriously, what were they Thinking?!

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
They were thinking they're Russian. Still think vodka chug is fake?

Varine

Reaction score
Do you understand what the purpose of the shocks likely installed on your or a friend or family member's vehicle?

Varine

Reaction score
Then, as you can see from the video, the structural integrity of many of the roads is severely damaged, FUBAR in laymans terms, to such an extent that it effectively makes the device obsolete due to the minimal amount of performance that they will exhibit in such conditions. Also shocks do nothing for giant holes that your car can fall into.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
What's wrong with "russians shocks?"

it's not "russian shocks", it's any shocks being used on the "roads" in Russia

P.S. - FC, if you ever drive, can you upload a video for comparison? although I don't see you + 1L of vodka working well, I think your driving may be "Russian style"

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
P.S. - FC, if you ever drive, can you upload a video for comparison? although I don't see you + 1L of vodka working well, I think your driving may be "Russian style"
Hahaha Nope! And you're wrong, there's no single "Russian driving style" at all "I'm pretty sure about that!"

Varine

Reaction score
Oh my bad. I should have known you were the authority of making names up for shit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.