Wrong Version! Would you like to update?

M

Medaki

This message has come up every time I try to connect to a server, I tried calling EA's support, it didn't do anything because it's Long distance, and I only had so much money on a card, they sent me somewhere, it did nothing as well. All in all I've downloaded over 5 seperate patches for Battlefield 1942, All of which Fail to register with my Battlefield 1942 The complete collection. saying something to the effect of "This is to upgrade to ... The one you have" So if it's just to upgrade to the one I already have, why the hell can't I connect?

K

kennyfury

This message has come up every time I try to connect to a server, I tried calling EA's support, it didn't do anything because it's Long distance, and I only had so much money on a card, they sent me somewhere, it did nothing as well. All in all I've downloaded over 5 seperate patches for Battlefield 1942, All of which Fail to register with my Battlefield 1942 The complete collection. saying something to the effect of "This is to upgrade to ... The one you have" So if it's just to upgrade to the one I already have, why the hell can't I connect?

I have the same problem but the error i get is

CANNOT LOCATE BATTLEFIELD 1942 INSTALLATION..

what bugs me is it wont even let me direct it.. it just closes out..

doesnt make any sense

K

kennyfury

Sorry i couldnt find the EDIT Button,

Also wanted to add

I have the "Battlefield 1942, The Complete Collection" Installed

and im running windows xp

and current game version is 1.6

i downloaded the 1.6 patch and the 1.6-1.6b or w/e patch and neither of them worked

L

lightsaver88

i have the exact same problem i click it the menu comes up and it comes up with wrong server!update now. then it leaves and u update but it doesnt help
ive been on every website trying to find out y but it doesnt have any help. i cant even get on the one that doesnt use the internet.:banghead::mad:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.