RPG (A name undecided) ORPG

Dest

Reaction score
(a name undecided) ORPG

This thread will not have a lot of information - this is only solely used to hire people who will contribute on the ORPG and to get some suggestions what you would like to do in a ORPG.

I am looking for people who can do:
  • Triggers
  • Terrain (I will help)
  • Icons
  • Models
  • Possibly JASS coder?

You can also suggestion anything - heroes, spells, what would it be added, and many more.

For heroes, please use the code:
Code:
[b]Hero Name:[/b] 
[b]Hero Based On:*[/b] 
[b]Hero Attribute:**[/b] 
[b]Hero Spells:[/b]

* What hero would it be based on? For example, a hero based on lich.
** Is the hero's attribute strength, agility, or intelligence?

Spells:

Code:
Spell Name:
What will it do:
Based on what ability:
Which for hero: 
Tooltip:

Thanks! I'm a bit anxious to post this, but I'm sure everyone will help contribute. :)

asipo

Reaction score
Hmm... this might be out of topic

I want to create my own RPG game, but the problem is im still not confident with my own skill.

Therefore, i think its better to join other people creating the game to gain more experience. (this is my 1st time try to join btw)

About my skill?, well I usually create my own map alone where most of the game is a mini game, no JASS, no special terrain or model only GUI trigger. Just focusing on study to create wc3 map and mini game.

So my opinion here is can you change the gameplay of the RPG it self since most hero RPG type is too many and common.

my idea is, it is still a RPG game, but there is no hero. You control several normal unit. Of course this means, you actually become a guild/mercenary manager that recruit unit, take quest and do the job. More quest complete, more guild level, recruit more people, do more quest.
( still can have 1 hero i guess, but the hero is pretty much like the normal unit, this means the hero is weak! ). Its focus on the strategy, combination of unit and control.

This game main idea basically from FFT (final fantasy tactic) and there should be no need for JASS or special model, might be focused on the terrain, quest and gameplay. Just use what ever model inside the wc3 itself.

if you agree with my idea, then i think i would like to join in this idea. else, maybe i just create is alone ( i have many stopped project cos feels boring to do it when alone ). Already have the big picture of the game, can discuss further.

so, sorry for the wrong post and my bad english.

grognog

Reaction score
Hero Name: Dark Mage
Hero Based On: Lich
Hero Attribute: Intelligence
Hero Spells: Summon Skeleton, Shadowbolt, Curse of Doom, [Other Spell]

A Hero spell -
Spell Name: Curse of Doom
What will it do: Deals damage over time
Based on what ability: Unholy Frenzy
Which for hero: Dark Mage
Tooltip: |cffffcc00C|rurse of Doom
Tooltip Extended: Deals damage over time.

Also, I can make some advanced triggers and alot of basic triggers, but no save/load stuff, i dont know how. I am also not good with JASS.
I can also do some object editor.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.