A Quick Question

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Im a Level 30 ( Almost 31 ) Troll Mage, and Ive been following this guide:
http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Guides.Detail&id=100

And at this time( level 30 ) it says I should be doing Thousand needles, Hillsbrad from level 30 to 33.

The thing is, I went to Thousand Needles 2 levels early, and did all the quests. Therefore there are no quests to do there now.

So my question:
Is shimmering Flats a good place to grind ( thats what it says to do next, for the gold ) or is there a better place for my level? Thanks.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
At 30 I'd grind the Dalaran Internment Camp just north of the Hillsbrad Feilds in Hillsbrad Foothills. Almost never alliance there, and Shimmering Flats has quite a few of them.

T

tys1701

The only time you will se alliance is when they head to Scarlet Monastary. Im alliance level 41 druid and passed that spot many times when going to Scarlet Monastay

Freeplay

Reaction score
DDRtists said:
So my question:
Is shimmering Flats a good place to grind ( thats what it says to do next, for the gold ) or is there a better place for my level? Thanks.
s

Yes, Shimmering Flats is a good place for lvl 30+ to grind. i grind there there all the time with my 34 druid.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Freeplay said:
s

Yes, Shimmering Flats is a good place for lvl 30+ to grind. i grind there there all the time with my 34 druid.

Yeah, i was getting uber amounts of money, and exp.

ANd conan, I went to the place you told me, and they are level 30, but they are all grouped togather. Hard to level compared to Simmering flats.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
As a 30 troll priest, I did something different

After barrens, I went to Ashenvale, and did the quests there (all of them). I was around 26ish.
Then I went to Stonetalon Mountains. Not many quests there, but it got me to 28.
Now, I'm at hillsbrad. The quests start around 23ish, but fighting lower lvl creeps and going through quests made it really easy. Only problem is that the Alliance love to gank me for fun. I <3 fear :p
Now I'm doing RFK.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.