A TD Builder That Dosn't Build?!

Drazalon

Reaction score
I have a problem with my TD. I have all my towers set, but when i comes to the builder the problem comes. In game play when the peasant builds a custom tower, it just builds the tower for like 2 secs then stops permenantly and dosnt progress. Does anyone know whats the problem? I fixed this problem before but it dosnt work no more =/ Willing to give rep for an explanation and help!

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
ok base the builder of an acoloyt (cuz he can summon) think of a mele map, a human builder cant build a whole bunch of towers at once, if he leaves a half finished building, it stays half finishes. Where as an acoloyte can summon many and will build without him being there.

hows that?

Anything.

Reaction score
You builder needs Repair, Renew, or Restore, depending on which type of builder it is. Otherwise, the building WILL NOT happen, but the building will be placed.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Actually, undead builders don't need restore. They just need to be classified as Undead.

Anything.

Reaction score
Ah, well that isn't important. It should have it anyhow in the case the builder needs to repair, like if you had an attacker level.

By the way, AgentPaper, why does your signature say Warcaft Wars?

M

Mini-Me

Select an acolyte, press ctrl + c, then ctrl + v. Now you have a custom builder who can build human and undead towers.

Drazalon

Reaction score
hmmm thnx for trying guys but i solved my problem myself... all it needs it repair thats all. and well for dumbies atleast some towers.. ( <= pointing this out for future refrences)

G

GolemdX

Hmm, when I had this problem, I just changed the race to neutral...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.