A Unique? System

VoRteX

Reaction score
Ok, so I've been looking around and i cant seem to find a system like this >_< (i have massive trouble attempting to do this myself)
All i need is this:
Killing a level 1 creep (regardless of its unit type) will give x amount of XP to the hero when the hero is level 1, at level 2 the XP is reduced by a bit until the XP is lowered to 0.
Killing a level 2 creep works the same except it gives more initial XP until 0.The initial XP value increases with the creeps level.
Now the creeps drop gold (it doesn't change with the hero's level) but it is a random integer between 1-10 for level 1-5 creeps, then 5-10 for level 2 creeps, 10-15 for level 3 etc.The XP and Gold is given in a AoE upon the creeps death.
Also, there is a random chance that the creep will drop a class-specific item (reserved for a random player who can use it). A level 1 creep will randomly drop a level 1-3 item, Level 2 will randomly drop a level 1 - 6 item, and so on.

So what I'm really asking is that, if someone knows how to create, or just knows where these systems (these systems! not just ones that are kinda like it xD) are located i would appreciate it if you posted here letting me know,

Thanks,
VoRteX

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
All of these things can be done without triggers, so nobody triggers them.

Advanced -> Gameplay Constants can be your friend.

Though it's probably something you don't need.

The class specific items will have to be triggered using an inventory system.

Hiveworkshop can be your friend too for that.

VoRteX

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response!
Are you sure ALL of these things can be fixed in Gameplay Constants?
Surely not?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.