Abilities ar`nt working how they should

Xenoche

Reaction score
I have made a map called Armies of the Underworld. Each player has a hero with abilities, but for some reason it casts the wrong ability, its still an ability that the hero has but jst not the right one, very strange, ive tried everything it seems :( :banghead:

L

lordloki

2 Questions,

Are these Custom Abilities, and when you added them to the Hero's Ability list, did you remove the old one?

Xenoche

Reaction score
They are custom and are also based off the same ablity, what can i do to fix it, apart from re making the 50 abilities ive made? :confused:

L

lordloki

all 50 based off the same one? And they are casting the effect that was there before? if this is your case, then you need to remove the old effects this one grants. For example...
If you look at the ability, best is to -0- every value, then go in and build it from scratch.

Remeber that many abilities pull from a BUFF. There is a field for this value. Click on it and it brings up a window allowing you to move, edit, delete and add. This is where you need to change it.

Same goes for your hero, you need to make sure you've removed the old abilities off this list.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Xenoche said:
They are custom and are also based off the same ablity, what can i do to fix it, apart from re making the 50 abilities ive made? :confused:

You cannot make two abilities off the same, and give them to the same hero.

This is because the 'tex - order string' is the same. When you use one, it will automatically use another.

NO, changing the 'text - order string' does nothing, and changes nothing. Its hard wired into the game.

Please see the FAQ about multiple abilities as well.

Xenoche

Reaction score
Thx a lot ur feedback was very usful and has expanded my knowledge of this program even further, the problem has been fixed, i jst remade the abilities and voala!! Thanks again. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.