• Divine Shield

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Divine shield would be the best for suicide bombers. activate it. detonate your bombs and leg it... get more bombs. go into a big city and repeat.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Throw the bomb and then activate...
lol
Think people!

C

Cryo

Mana Cost

ummm many of you forget that most of the spell you talk about cost mana:banghead: , yes mana is real:) , but we don't have much of it:( , which is why ppl say it's not real:nuts: , in fact using one blink would probably make us tried already:nuts: , not to say blinking repeatedly:confused: , but it's fun to imagine:D

C

Cryo

Oh yeah

oh yeah, one more thing, can someone explain to me how hurling a boulder is spell:confused: , cause is didn't know it's was a spell to throw a rock:confused:

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
lol .. hurl bolder is rock golem's spell . Maybe throwing a part of itself is considered a spell ? i dunno . =D

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
oh yeah, one more thing, can someone explain to me how hurling a boulder is spell:confused: , cause is didn't know it's was a spell to throw a rock:confused:

Well if you pick up a rock that big and throw it, you would get tierd. ;) Thus it costs mana.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
tranquility...

MWAHAHA do what I want or give me what I want and I will heal you now... don't.... well lets just say you don't wanna make me mad and metamophisize into a creature and rip you open.
et
And Cryo... who's to say we don't find a source of mana like "The Force"? mabye its like psyenergy? sorry if that sounded like flaming, time to go play Star Wars

A

Aaachoo

I would say blink cause i never wanna pay for airplanes or transportation like that.Also i wont be late for classes,work,or anything else.:D

windwalk is way better than blink lol... i dont understand why every1s choosing blink :S

blink, you CAN teleport, but only to places you can see (whoever said girls changing room)

Windwalk you can run through people and walls, and discover new places.

your invisible as well as fast. and stronger.
Well,take a peak in the girls room then blink but yeah i know what you mean.If i had Windwalk i would most deffintley like to see Alot of hot guys man<3 .Like Chad micheal murry or Zac Efron.xD Well reading your reason i would like windwalk more now but it would still be nice ti have both:D

garet10

Reaction score
I picked wind walk because I can eat & drink alot and then just cast wind walk and lose it all. (repeatally):p

Divine shield would be the best for suicide bombers. activate it. detonate your bombs and leg it... get more bombs. go into a big city and repeat.

Are you a terriost?:mad:

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
How in the world do you lose it all?

Rofl? It....falls....out....when....you..turn...invis? WTH?

And y is everyone double posting, just edit people.

I posted before with answer to blink/phoenix, jus cuz summoning one giant flaming bird would be SO bad-ass.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Personally i wanted Impale...Clears lines much faster...that or dark portal...
Rain of chaos is nice....Blade storm is pwnage...wind walk then BS into a group of objects? lolz owned

But yeah divine shield is awesome...i'd work wonders with it...

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
i think windwalk is better suited for cars xD you know less traffic =P

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Right...
After hitting a pedestrian: "This was totally not my fault, why didn't he buy a Gem of True Seeing?"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.