Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Divine Shield

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Blink. Keep doing it then you already are invisible, the extra damage of windwalk would not be really useful to me because I'm not a person who only attacks once and people here dies with one attack to the heart. I don't want Hex because I'm aganist things like vodo and magic. I don't want to be transformed to a demon even if I become really strong. I don't want to be responible for a mass genocide. Wtih entangling roots, I could just blink to all the corners really fast to surround my target. If I could heal many people at once. Then I would become the main target and I would feel guilty if a person was outside my range and died. I would just blink a lot and then no one could hit me. It would be fun to summon a firebird that would just be reborn from it's own ashes but it's so hot it hurts itself so it could never be winter where I am.

R

Ranik

Blink, lvl 3!!!! 1sec cooldown"!!!!! xD

Imagine how it would be to have the abilty to move instanly to another place? NOTHING beats that.....

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
blink or windwalk... permanent invisibility sucks. i allways have to hit somebody to get visible... lol.

i prefer windwalk, because it's just easier to use. And the possibilty to have no collision is neat too because you cant crash into people (wich is possible with blink)

M

MapMaker

i would do metamorpthous so I could turn into a big black demon and do chaos dmg.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I think blink would be the most useful one. You could get through gaps/traffic rather quickly :p

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Blink or WW, i said WW but now i want blink. Butttttt Phoenix FTW. That'd be awsome. And if i wanted it dead id smash the egg with a hammer.

N

Nomad 911

Yeah Nomad but I think we are talking about WC3 abilities in real life...so Blink is limited to places you see and for a very limited distance...

no...

CUSTOM BLINK!

0 second cd, no mana(I don't think anyone has this in real life o_O), and anywhere!@$

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Personally, my top two would be Blink and Silence, if Silence could last until I wanted it to stop. That way, I could get anyone I want to shut up.

13.o.w.s.e.r

Other good abilities:

Sleep - good for annoying people (teachers, kids at school, put your sibling to sleep when fighting over something)
Mirror Image - you could freak people out with that
Infero - again, freak people out by calling a big burning demon from the sky
Feral Spirit - hell, who WOULDNT like to have two invisible dogs?
Charm - come on, being able to control people's minds think of the possibilities...
Ressurection - bring people back from the dead o_O
Reincarnation - just in case

D

Demon-Spawn

Permanent Invisibility :D
Think of the wonders you could do with that lol

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Who says divine shield needs to be 30 secs?
Mine as well of added Invulnerablility!

Reaction score
Wind walk will own.

Fast and invisible...

You can steal and run away faster and undetected.

While blink will suck cause of the cooldown and you cant blink 9000 yards after you steal something.

But w/e..lol

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
windwalk....a gem might take u to the cop

Wind Walk - yeah a gem will bring u to the cop if u do something bad
Blink - Warp everywhere...ur legs can be cut offz
Permanent Invisibility - This is nice for pervert
Hex - Now we can get alot of wools
Metamorphosis - Demon mayb useless in this world since there are superman ultraman spiderman powerpuff girl and etc
Starfall - A LOTS of wishing star would be fly over
Entangling roots - anyone u wanted to root? useless for me
Tranquilty - Doctor need this...And he will be changing job after that
Divine Shield - u may go and try to jump from 50 floors bulding and activate this
Phoenix - When we saw this...the heaven is beside us

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I would like to have the ability " Penguin Squeek " from Warcraft III.

Wait...

I already have it.

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
windwalk is way better than blink lol... i dont understand why every1s choosing blink :S

blink, you CAN teleport, but only to places you can see (whoever said girls changing room)

Windwalk you can run through people and walls, and discover new places.

your invisible as well as fast. and stronger.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
And Divine Shield is much better than Window Wash err.. or Wind Walk.

So what if you are Invisible for forty seconds. Plus if you hit anything, ANYTHING, like bumping a desk or something, you will turn visible. And you can still be heard.

Divine Shield on the other hand, it doesn't matter what you touch or if you are heard. You are freakin' INVINCIBLE.

What.. you will use Wind Walk to spy on people? Hell you can just walk right up to them. It won't matter they can't hurt you. Use it to run faster? You don't need to run away like a coward.

Alright Divine Shield might last 30 seconds but think of what you can do with that 30 seconds. You can drop from a ten story building then tell people about. Can you do that with Wind Walk? I don't think so.

Divine Shield is the Mac Daddy of those selection of spells. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.