Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Divine Shield

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters

KillerChi

Reaction score
Hex.I WOULD HAVE MY REVENGE MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.Besides I hate the heat so definitly no to phoenix.

Stefanman

Reaction score
lol

Definitly permanent invisibility is BEST , i explain now :

divine shield is popular,as i read,but it has cooldown and limited duration,so , you could do some stuff,and then someone will kill u at the end

wind walk is pretty much good,fast speed,also invisiible,but as i said,it also has cooldown and duration.

ok,blink may be at 2. place after permanent invisibility,but still ,blink has cooldown...

i think permanent invisiblity is best,just like rikimaru is best :rolleyes:

T

Timma

Can everyone do me a really big favour?
Open up Warcraft III, and Wind Walk through a wall. Gasp! Not working you say, what's wrong! Wind Walk only allows you to walk through people, and will only go off if you attack a person, yet still it runs out in under a minute. Walking through trees and tables, doesn't work either.. what a surprise.
Also, Blink (Can only warp if you can see the location) yes yes... so with Wind Walk you apparently don't have to see the location you are walking to in one second... In one second, few steps, I never saw this brick before! BLACK MAGIC!!!
Finally, your legs would get very tired, you cannot run for infinite amounts of time like the people in Warcraft III, okay fine Wind Walk may increase your leg's endurance, but only slightly, you won't be able to run a few kms without stopping still. Unless you are already at that fitness level.

Blink, what, you can't teleport to things you can't see, last time I checked you could. In Warcraft III I can teleport over Walls/hills/mountains if they are small enough, they only have to be in a certain range around me.

Those are just my two dollars(cents).

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
It would definately be Phoenix.
Then I can play Harry Potter with my friends all day long!

risen_jihad

Reaction score
Right...
After hitting a pedestrian: "This was totally not my fault, why didn't he buy a Gem of True Seeing?"

wind walk allows you to walk through units, so that's not a case...but buildings on the other hand >_>
"Officer, I totally didn't know this street dead ended when I was going 200 mph >_>":banghead:

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
they should have 'charm' up there

just think of the possibilities.... hot girl walks by you at school/work...
BAM!

Stefanman

Reaction score
>Starfall means if the stars fall and blow up, everyone will be sucked into a black hole.
yes,including you :p

or maybe,it could be really cool,just cool,not super cool,to type in : whosyourdaddy,
hm,and i want nice car and house,so i can sleep somewhere,greedisgood 99999999999

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Brilliance Aura sounds pretty nice... if it really made you brilliant.

Or Dark Summoning... yee yee, bring anyone to you at any time.

Transmute so you could convert things to gold.

Cannibalize... just kidding :D

Most people use their Finger of Death already though.

C

Cryo

ummm...ok

you ppl are forgeting 3 things when picking these cool yet kinda random powers: 1.) The FBI, umm i really don't think it's agood idea leting any know about these powers cause the FBI will hunt you down and kill you:D 2.) The world haveing gaint methors hurling throds earth is bad for the planet:( instead pick something helpful like holy light:) 3.) 1 second in warcraft 1 min in out time so if divine shield last 30 sec thats 1/2 and hour:nuts: ty for reading:p

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
Wow. this thread is still alive ?? :):) . heh . Hope this thread made u guys enjoy .. in one way or another ..

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Blink with infinite range + reveal I could see anywhere, then teleport. NO MORE BEING LATE FOR CLASSES.

M

Moontraveler

Windwalk... Think of the things you can get away with using that! (This forum really needs the crossout code.)

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
mirror image would be awesome xD. awesome to scare ppl with it :)
But for daily use mass teleport would be cool. But just if school, your home and some other places would be targetable :). But since Switzerland (where i live) is allied with every country it wouldn't be a problem.

S

Selket

I would definitely go for blink because it has a fast cooldown and you can use it to get out of nasty situations or even into a place that is locked up :D. Lol, you can just be like that guy from the movie, Jumper.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Blink with infinite range + reveal I could see anywhere, then teleport. NO MORE BEING LATE FOR CLASSES.

But who said its infinite range?
Blink is actually quite short ranged ^^

Windwalk... Think of the things you can get away with using that! (This forum really needs the crossout code.)

[noparse][del]Text[/del][/noparse]
[del]Text[/del]

I would definitely go for blink because it has a fast cooldown and you can use it to get out of nasty situations or even into a place that is locked up :D. Lol, you can just be like that guy from the movie, Jumper.

Reviving an ancient thread.
I liked this thread :D

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
If you permanently invisible, your a ghost xD Me I want the phoenix, I will ride on it when the guards on our school wont let me out XD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.