Ability Info Help

junicobakura

Reaction score
DOTA Has this ability that makes your Hero Invisible and Attacking,Using spells or using item doesnt Break the Invisibility of the hero.

how is it done?...

is it possible for GUI?

Squeekems

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Totally. I'd suggest making an ability like Berserk, clearing all the values, and then make it so that when the unit casts that ability, add the Ghost ability to the unit. At a Wait timer and set it to the duration you would like them to be invisible. Then remove the Ghost ability from the unit. <(o_- )>

I'll put together a trigger template if you still don't understand.

junicobakura

Reaction score
Totally. I'd suggest making an ability like Berserk, clearing all the values, and then make it so that when the unit casts that ability, add the Ghost ability to the unit. At a Wait timer and set it to the duration you would like them to be invisible. Then remove the Ghost ability from the unit. <(o_- )>

I'll put together a trigger template if you still don't understand.

wow thanks man....

so basically...ghost is the skill that is making that creepy crawler IMBA

i get it now

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
wow thanks man....

so basically...ghost is the skill that is making that creepy crawler IMBA

i get it now

Or you can use "Permanent Invisibility" and set the Duration to 0. The Duration is basically the fade-time for the invisibility. Setting it to 0 means that you won't ever become visible, unless the enemy can detect invisibility.

junicobakura

Reaction score
Or you can use "Permanent Invisibility" and set the Duration to 0. The Duration is basically the fade-time for the invisibility. Setting it to 0 means that you won't ever become visible, unless the enemy can detect invisibility.

Ah...ok i see...BTW

can i request another spell from you?

and can i request you to remake the spell you made?.....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.