hello all

Code:
Take Aim
    Events
        Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    Conditions
        (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Take Aim 
    Actions
        Player - Set the current research level of Take Aim  to ((Current research level of Take Aim  for (Owner of (Learning Hero))) + 1) for (Owner of (Learning Hero))

i created the upgrades
i want them to reduce umm like this

when a player repicked hero

Code:
Repicking
    Events
        Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
        Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
        Player - Player 4 (Purple) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
        Player - Player 5 (Yellow) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
        Player - Player 6 (Orange) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player - Set (Triggering player) Current gold to (3900 / (Number of players in Good_Side_Players))
        Quest - Display to (All enemies of (Triggering player)) the Hint message: A player has repick...
        Player - Set (Triggering player) Current lumber to 1
        Camera - Pan camera for (Triggering player) to (Center of Hero Move <gen>) over 1.00 seconds
        Player - Set the current research level of Take Aim  to 0 for (Triggering player)
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by (Triggering player)) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from Heros1UnitGroupVariable
                Player Group - Pick every player in Players and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Player - Make (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Available for training/construction by (Picked player)
                Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game

here is my repicking trigger it works good
but about the take aim upgrading i want them to set the take aim lvl to 0 but cant ....

Rad

Reaction score
Awe thats to bad, you cant unlearn upgrades... Dont ask why, its in the little tooltip on bottom of upgrade functions..

error0024

Reaction score
and one more about this ...
the repicking problem

Code:
Repicking
    Events
        Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
        Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
        Player - Player 4 (Purple) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
        Player - Player 5 (Yellow) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
        Player - Player 6 (Orange) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match

Conditions: NONE

Actions :
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by (Triggering player)) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from Heros1UnitGroupVariable
                Player Group - Pick every player in Players and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Player - Make (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Available for training/construction by (Picked player)
                Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game

about this i has a circle of power ... so i dont want it to remove together anyone has an idea how to remove hero only ?

Kershbob

Reaction score
Researches don't go down. As someone stated in the other topic on the exact same subject.

Rad

Reaction score
††Vampire Slayer††: ???
Rad: whats wrong with it
††Vampire Slayer††: umm
††Vampire Slayer††: its like this
††Vampire Slayer††: it removes the hero
††Vampire Slayer††: and the circle of power
Rad: boolean - unit classification
††Vampire Slayer††: i dont want it to remove circle of pwoer
Rad: (matching unit) is A hero equal to true
Rad: orrr
††Vampire Slayer††: yes i know that ..
Rad: (picked unit) not equal to Circle of power
††Vampire Slayer††: hmm
††Vampire Slayer††: good idea another ;)

hehe

Jim_skarrj

Reaction score
hey if upgrades cant go down .. no matter what.... maybe you could make duplicate upgrades which are the negatives of the regular upgrades..

now this might be massive amounts of work... depends but might also be really useful..

say aim gives +10 damage.
make aim_off -10 damage.

and set it to have 100 levels... for both..

then bang done...and hope that no one uses it more than 100 times :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.