About Skill Block Spell

merlinds

Reaction score
Hi again everyone,

Right now i have a problem with the Spell Shield skill.

My map obviously have triggered spells, so the default Spell Shield skills is just not enoght.
I have created a rune of Spell Shield and work perfect, but the rune applies a buff on the unit.So, all i have to do is detect if the target of ability being cast has the buff on it.
Now i´d like to make a skill based on Spell Shield, the problem is, that the skill does no applies any buff on the hero, so i have no way to detect if the hero has the spell active or in cold down.

Does some one knows a way, to do this??

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Make a custom cooldown? When activated, set ShieldActive = False, wait (Cooldown) seconds, set ShieldActive = True.

Love-Nature

Reaction score
Make a custom cooldown? When activated, set ShieldActive = False, wait (Cooldown) seconds, set ShieldActive = True.

I think thats not what he meant, i think he meant to block his abilitys wich he has made with triggers, guess problem shoudnt be the item,rune or whatever but to block the abilityes made with the triggers

merlinds

Reaction score
To block the spells i just put a condition in the trigger to detect if the unit is magic blocking.
But i need that condition :p.
I´m going to try "PokemonFreak´s" way :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.