Add fixed damage but remove another fixed damage?

canons200

Reaction score
sorry the title is not fully described for what i want, i just want to post short title, below is what i want.

i need a thing/trigger/ability that can do as this >>>>>>> How can i add a FIXED damage (let say 50 damage) to ALL the SAME units, and it can ADD again or REMOVE (the same fixed damage used).

example, damage 100 (base damage) +(50+50-50+50+50-50+50-50-50+50), throught some method, the method is what i am looking for.

the upgrade can't be used because upgrade can't be downgrade, and it is a lot of job if keep using pick every unit in map to add 50 damage ability or remove 50 damage ability, (mass action for trigger, because i have many unit to benefit from this fixed damage gain/loss action)

Moreover i have another set for 30 fixed damage and 70 fixed damage, so i hope someone can provide me a short way or better way to achieve this.

Your help is appreciated.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
is the maximum amount of fixed damage limited? if so you could use a command aura copy in a hidden spellbook with a certain number of levels only targeting self.

canons200

Reaction score
the problem is command aura add damage by %, not fixed damage, eg 50 damage

by the way, there is no limit cap

any more solution?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
command aura can add exact values as well, you can set a boolean fot it.

back to your problem. there is one glitch with which you can use the "item heal bonus" or mana bonus or armor bonus to increase these stats permanently. it works by adding life bonus with no effect on level one. leveling it up through use of triggers to level 2 which gives a negative bonus to your max life and then removing the ability again.
this way your max life, in fact, increases. whether this works with the damage bonus as well is not tested by me but you can try.

another way is to abuse the chaos skill. it got some tricky glitches which increases the base damage of a unit whenever its transformed into itselfs unit type again.

or you look through the "Turtorials and Resources" sub-forum. there is a jass library called Status by Jesus4lyf if i remember correctly. it might give you the possibility to increase damage as well.

canons200

Reaction score
command aura can add exact values as well, you can set a boolean fot it.

back to your problem. there is one glitch with which you can use the "item heal bonus" or mana bonus or armor bonus to increase these stats permanently. it works by adding life bonus with no effect on level one. leveling it up through use of triggers to level 2 which gives a negative bonus to your max life and then removing the ability again.
this way your max life, in fact, increases. whether this works with the damage bonus as well is not tested by me but you can try.

another way is to abuse the chaos skill. it got some tricky glitches which increases the base damage of a unit whenever its transformed into itselfs unit type again.

or you look through the "Turtorials and Resources" sub-forum. there is a jass library called Status by Jesus4lyf if i remember correctly. it might give you the possibility to increase damage as well.

still command aura can't be used in my case, because i want to add a lot time and then remove a lot ot time.

chaos can't be used, because add and remove a lot of time................

from what i see from Status, it can increase damage, but can it decrease damage too?

Goober4473

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
You can set it to a negative number by double-shift-clicking on the value to edit it.

You can also give both a positive and negative version like 100 levels and just increase/decrease the levels.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
chaos is possible to use infinite times.

example, you have a footman with 100 base damage.
you morph him into a footman => 200 base damage.
morph him into a footman again => 300 base damage.

the only problem with this method might be that there are certain other glitches the chaos ability might lash out on you.

about status. just look through the dokumentation, it should say whether you can remove attack damage with it or not.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.