All these RPG's

Daicos

Reaction score
Is it just me? Or ever since Twilight Eve came out, everyone is like
ZOMG I WANT TO MAKE AN EPIC RPG!!!!!
I'm sorry but there are too many RPG's being created atm.
What do other people think on this? or just me?

trees123

Reaction score
When people see an RPG, they're like, " Oh cool! This RPG is great, but the creator is not taking my oh-so-great suggestions... Hey, I have an idea! I'm gonna make the best RPG evar. Or, they're the simplest thing to think of, it might be hard making an entirely new, super awesome game. It's just that RPG's are the easiest to achieve 1337 status with.

...So yeah, yay for RPG's!

Daicos

Reaction score
Yeah that is quite true, but still haha, they are going to realise that most RPG's won't become EPIC and everyone will LOVE them.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
It was quite devastating what Twilight Eve did. Though as far as I'm concerned, SWAT Aftermath had something like this in the past too :D Though it was not an ORPG.

eXtReMe-

Reaction score
I began to create an ORPG too after playing EVEs *g*
Maybe because this map seems so simple and lacks in so many things, but still is enjoyable.
I wanted to deliver more creative bossfights because the bosses in eve 1.11 were just a big tank and spank.
i got really far with this map, but lack in motivation and time now for creating an instance loot system.

If I compare now (after creating my very own rpg) and look at eve's and defiance's rpg i see a huge difference between them. defiance rpg is much more complex to create and has interesting boss fights.
So i think it is because eves rpg is great enterainment but still lacking so much.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.