Another RPG

G

gurra_geban

Im making a hardcore style rpg with influences of ffopenrpg and some of my other map. A hero is first unemployed and may choose from a couple of professions. When he switches profession he retains the skills from the previous ones which are stored in a spellbook. A hero must feed or he will die, his weapons may break (except from the unbreakable epic weapons) and he must rest to regain hp and mana. A hero may forge his own weapons, make potions, armour and a shitload of other items.

The biggest deal with this rpg is that i want other players to play the map as an rts, which i know is a hard thing to combine so that both rts players and hero players have a good time playing the map. Ive thought about carryovers for the ones playing it rts style, ive also thought about the rts players playing together vs a trigger controlled computer enemy of random skill. The rts players will have to trade and capture important structures to evolve their techtree and build units.

Also, to make the game more interesting i want the rts players to depend on heroes, and heroes dependant on rts players. The rts players will supply shops for the heroes to buy items and supplies from while the heroes are the only units capable of damaging "monster armour". Also, an rts player will have loads and loads of gold, so rewarding quests given by players will be an option.

I want suggestions!!! Give me any ideas plz =)

Demi666

Reaction score
well you could make traveling shops? that only come sometimes?
and quests you could make so the shops are "avalible" for example rescuing a trader for yetis in a mountain and when his rescuied he starts patrolling the map selling items from town to town:)?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.