- Weapon Attack System
- There's no win Condition XD

Next:
- A Improved "Everything"
- Improved Node System
- Improved Vehicle System
- Hero Skill
- Win Condition XD

In first of all this game includes several Game Modes in just one row (lol?)

Team DeathMatch: The team with the Game's Killer will win the round with the Kill Limit Score

Vehicle Capture The Flag: Instead of a Global Fighting (Lmao) you can try to capture a single flag that was stolen from murderers in a Devasted Camp, the team with the flag captured will have bonus in a battle.

Warfare: In this war, you'll have to capture Nodes, linking each other to destroy the Enemy's Power Core, when destroyed, you'll win the battle :-D

| It's a Team Game |
| This game Contains IMBA Vehicles |
| My english is a interresting thing, don't you see? "rofl" |
| Don't read the third line -.- |
| We'll not have Heroes with 4 or 3, or 6 skills, It's a diffrent thing, i think |
| Over 9 Diffrent Weapons with unique Skills (of my map of course) |
| It's not the same AoE seen arround here and there |

| I Need a Moddeler and sum one to make Icons |
| Just it and i'm almost done with the Beta Version |

| Any one? D:|

| Done |

| Don't be afraid, i dind't changed the Author from Unkow to my name yet XD |

Link to test : http://www.epicwar.com/maps/134140/

Some Screens / Infos....

OgAAALffrNmTgLQlDql-aEglyPJrl_tUdrrsuRdHMYQhUA0fR8hz22Qfq-lXsyTbYcUELVo7bUSiiN63MAUg4c2hfZQAm1T1UEIwXLVwSct8hPX-C_S1MNqJQXkh.jpg

OgAAANMXAGUBuaICOYyewjte7UgEu_V9lPAcKnFpQoXb7Fw3PTPucYPJZHN-47MY6qi6pNuPzI61NvLQBFl9ylUEbG4Am1T1UFtLp-kcgHQdoHh21T7RZshI8dUW.jpg

OgAAAKMHsJeJ5wPhjC8rJX-AdzUsvpAWJdvZv-h2Nwm2HYgPpT8X4_T56s9fyYOVzu20qmpYlh-9x_ZabV9M-bfEDhkAm1T1UP3SCPCocsO1T1j-GgUa5OwKJXYB.jpg

OgAAAC9DZp6jQZ_Qd7dJmB_YmKlYJwwKS1wpirWxHoTpHICjag7DEVK0lmkjnj85EfLT9WMZang35ANL2uD3H9mCD8YAm1T1UPK7fjs-kjTTFMKXmpe20dpmRc_X.jpg

OgAAAD3VF13PTYCv-p-IgxetvnUYLDnXI_Bf6N71nghVYwjRRl3x1uST_VS8QfE3cdlAf-gPUozZhPyRMtGIwpHmH9AAm1T1UOKpEOE7xuz9znUrk7n8NzoqEGiZ.jpg

OgAAAPtuH4l4HnJJzUqlfD4YYtv_ZlgKyPvcvcskb03aK0NRC3peWbFYV-K32eOmBDvRj6NV_2Qd2_uYooLK4NI_WdgAm1T1UJ-pTJgWDYNWsoIFZYuLeF56T4ws.jpg

OgAAACO8pFcdO2YvdtgxBOzDnWMdrmVVmC4MLdCnmyEvUUCu5kRRw5hkRvB0aoG5-rYlu_LYQhWVlzjWQMAICAWFZ4sAm1T1UIFj717ihw1Och3-AgJrrg9sJoJk.jpg

OgAAALOy_b1tZa8navLY8yKZorr8ZIe5mOOgjKR_byaTFRzdHhAfu2A2goEUo6wS8br1dCUMDhHxQY9Rxzx0RNHzIn8Am1T1UDHtzv3xE2tPkcKHTgU-uVFkrdEA.jpg

OgAAADF9hEtFulN9XaLVOwgicLV6p9JXO1H1y1uOFQ_5nz41tlG8QY9V14iqY3-6B7KDkh9A6m5aSi58uSqZ9oditUsAm1T1UP7SI0KXR1bpTLgBL5MxvK4IQ328.jpg

OgAAAJGP-DA2k9v_KoFQpOlhIBr-N2ZNQYUoFYn77kKCfCYDhNmaPyGJSWn_cSMEq_EsZx0OlcNjBVrQ6rmaxCJlCb4Am1T1UN3Fpjkww9aWX5X6O6wa_VcCRh4X.jpg

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
[WTDMVCTFWTF?]
What's that?

Please fix your thread, ? <TEXT> ? is annoying

Lack of description. What is this game? Is this capture the flag? And screenshots please.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Please check other threads and learn how your thread should look. :thup:

[WTDMVCTFWTF?] - ANNOYING! :mad:

eclypt

Reaction score
lol, i know how it is. i was just... "playing".... very weird i can change it lol

Furby

Reaction score
? I Need a Moddeler and sum one to make Icons ?
Why would you need some iconist? I doubt anyone will be your iconist, there are thousands of icons out there, just L2Search. ;<

And your first post looks plain to me, too little information about the gameplay.

Better hurry up with beta version and give more info. :)

eclypt

Reaction score
Yay! I Got a "Print" with some info here, i think it's good. (i think..)
OgAAAJNDURbhfkH1mhLoVKtwHFLE0SZY0CHD5MWJMVzKdxgUyQLkMUlTWFAf91bvfYAXJbeO09FWHfZuRAZoj6glWvIAm1T1UPmRFhVCmZGT4OEOwu-OfrR4xA57.jpg

It's an Orkut image, will it work? :/

eclypt

Reaction score
sorry for double post, but i forget to meam that doens't exist some of the icons i'm looking for :]

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Use the EDIT button?
EDIT: This seems like a UT3 map because of Dark Walkers and Leviathans

HeX.16

Reaction score
Awesome UT3 was awesome maybe add the other vehicles like the hover board and the invisible mine layer and the other awesome guns, like the shock rifle and bio gun.

Awesome Count := 3

eclypt

Reaction score
Yeah! i have some veichles in my game! and all the guns. and each gun has one ability, looking like UT3! it's my dream to it be the perfect game :D

but i need help with models and icons :/

Furby

Reaction score
I suggest to make map at first then look for iconist, this future planning for map that will never be made is just getting booooring. :)

No offense. Just look at other threads, BIG PLANS, no results.

eclypt

Reaction score
i see furby, but i'm almost finishing it, i just need to add some terrain to the West Intel Center, wait for my friend to implement a vJass system on it (tonight at 7:30pm) and fix some Heroes's Tooltip, then i'll release a "Beta Test" Version :D

@HeX.16

i'm not using, but it's incridible, and i'm not using cus' i've made one that is working togheter with the "Weapon Skill" but in future i may use it

HeX.16

Reaction score
i see furby, but i'm almost finishing it, i just need to add some terrain to the West Intel Center, wait for my friend to implement a vJass system on it (tonight at 7:30pm) and fix some Heroes's Tooltip, then i'll release a "Beta Test" Version :D

Beta version 2night?

Furby

Reaction score
Nice, can't wait to see. I'll sure check it and comment it. :)

eclypt

Reaction score
just take easy you 2 XD

i'll have some things that you may doens't like, the DarkWalker for example, will be released on another version, and the Power Nodes's capture "system" will not be avaliable on this version. is just to see how it's going

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.