TD Any volunteer to help me create my map?

A-SM

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to World Editor. It's true that I'm starting to train myself about World Editor. I'm starting to think to create my own map. But since I don't have the ability and knowledge in World Editor and Jass script, it would be almost impossible for me to create the map. So I tried to ask for your help. The map isn't made yet, but the idea is filling out my mind. Here's a simple conclusion about my map:

Map type : Tower Defense
Player : 6 vs 6
Character : Almost from every anime I know
Map Size : A little bigger than DotA

And the gameplay is something that never done before (I hope), a lot of calculation and a little reality is placed. I don't know where to begin with and don't know if I should post all my idea here on this thread, I thought it would be better if we create a group on Facebook just for the project. So, any volunteer willing to help me creating this map? I hope this map will be used by a lot of people when its done. :)

#Edited: Some misstyping, it should be "And the gameplay is something that never done before" but I wrote it "And the gameplay is something that ever done before"

Nestharus

o-o
Reaction score
So what, is this like whatever team makes it to the last round wins? Or whichever team makes it to the last round first or survives longest wins? Or what?

If it's simply tower defense survivor mode, that's not very interesting ; \.

A-SM

Reaction score
Its true that if we win by only crushing the tower is not that interesting. That's why I post a thread here, hoping that there will a good idea to implemented to my map. I was thinking about the second objective for the map, which is to win the game its not only to crush the tower but also to take the throne. And the throne is located under the crushed tower, after getting the throne the player must back to the fountain. Which there is a place to put the throne into, if player managed to do so, they win. Hows about it? Or maybe you have a better idea?

And the stronger weapon here isn't something that come with a great damage like Divine Rapier, instead the strongest weapon here is the ultimate weapon. Which change the attack type from normal to chaos. And chaos type deals twice damage to any armor type.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.