Entertainment 'Ask a Ninja,' OK Go win YouTube Awards

Krys A Night

Writer
Reaction score
NEW YORK (AP) -- The video series "Ask a Ninja" and OK Go's treadmill-choreographed music video are among the winners in the first YouTube Video Awards.

The video-sharing site announced the seven winners from its inaugural awards on Monday, a week after the nominees were put forth for voting.

Each category included 10 nominated videos, which users could rank in order of their liking.

"These individuals put the first stitches in the fabric of the YouTube community," said Jamie Byrne, head of product marketing for YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Ask a Ninja is the best comedy routine IMO. Ever since finding it, I have never seen any better out there. Pretty consistent on the humor level, too. In fact, and some people might slap me for saying it, I personally find it even better than most Monty Python routines :p

Suffice it to say, I rated it 1st on the list provided. Also--College Saga wasn't nominated I don't think. I think it's probably because it's an older video. Chad Vader was the biggest competition over a bunch of crappy nominations. However, Ask a Ninja is about 200-300% funnier than Chad Vader and comes out at, as mentioned in his nominated episode, a very reasonable pace, which Chad Vader doesn't.

Of course, it has to deal with who makes the episodes. Ask a Ninja, if you saw the specific interview with them, they're two bachelors living in crappy apartments from TH's generation with a amusing sense of humor. They have plenty of time to spew hilarious BS after the day's work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.