Attaching Issues

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
When trying to attach a custom map, and a replay to go with it (since some people may not have the map) I got the following message:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the The Helper Technical Support Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
YAY im not alone...happens to me every day. try later ;)

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
On a similar note, I also had a problem with attachments. I attached something, then accidentally closed the posting window. So, I have an attached file that is nowhere to be seen. Any way I can get rid of it?

DM Cross

Reaction score
Have you tried going ot the "Manage Attachments" part of your CP? It lists all your attachments, so perhaps you can delete it there?

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
I have now. Thanks. :D

By the way, I have had that problem before where that message comes up. Never found a way to fix it ecxept wait. :(

DM Cross

Reaction score
Anytime :) It was really just a lucky guess that it might show up on that list, so no biggie ;)

Ah, poop -.- I guess I'll wait (unless the staff gets on and finds there IS an answer to this problem... Even if I have to wait anyway, at least they can fix it for the future :))

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.