AriesX_420

Reaction score
Hey, so we got Avatar.. Now im wondering on the "ability data sheet" in the "object editor in WE" you have spell damage reduction for avatar.... Now i dont want my avatar to have spell immunity. Maybe 50% or nothing at all... What number do they want in there... sometimes its decimals... sometimes its whole numbers depending on ability.....

Like evasion wants decimals.. and critical strike wants whole numbers.. for the exact same %... just whatever number i test... avatar still has immunity

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Avatar always has spell immunity no matter what you put. You'll need to fake it with Metamorphosis, if you don't want spell immunity.

Sjaakje

Reaction score
Or you could just use Roar. It doesn't give hp but has some other possibilities.

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
Fake it with a trigger, Spell book ability, Item HP bonus and Spell resistance >.>

Happysmiley

Reaction score
THE SINECOSINE POEM

Sinecosine is always talking shit...

always speaking offtopic...

always beeing happy...

well, he's special...

like a pie...

or not...

damn...

Well I'm glad there's atleast one who stays on topic ^^

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
THE SINECOSINE POEM

Sinecosine is always talking shit...

always speaking offtopic...

always beeing happy...

well, he's special...

like a pie...

or not...

damn...

There was no need for this post. Really.

On topic, it's just like what Weep said. You would need fake it with Metamorphosis.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
a true word maybe but you see the problem about off-topic is whenever you comment about other peoples off-topic you are going off-topic as well.
see? i am doing so right now...

AriesX_420

Reaction score
yah i cant fake it with metamorph because it makes the hero into a different unit. I cant have that for certain reasons. No problem tho my avatar can be invulnerable thats cool. Ill just ajust to compensate. Thanks

PS: not crack only pot

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.