Average Level of Heroes on Map Trigger

R

Roflcopter

I need help with a trigger. It spawns a creep from level 1 to (the average level of heroes, not owned by neutral passive). I remember that there was something similar in an old map by The_Zizz called Darwin's Island that had a similar trigger. I serched my archives and found a Roc, unprotected version, I opened it examined the triggers and CnP'd them into my map. They don't work. I've searched through them but I don't know why they don't work.

It has a part in the middle where it removes flying creeps also.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do?

Code:
Creep Birth
    Events
        Time - Every 17.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
        (Number of units in (Units owned by Neutral Hostile matching (((Matching unit) is Able to attack ground units) Equal to True))) Less than 15
    Actions
        Set Boolean_Remove_Unit = False
        Set Integer_Level_Average = 0
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Number of players in (All players matching (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))), do (Set Integer_Level_Average = (Integer_Level_Average + Integers_Level[(Player number of (Picked player))]))
        Set Integer_Level_Average = (Integer_Level_Average / (Number of players in (All players matching (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))))
        If (Integer_Level_Average Greater than 5) then do (Set Integer_Level_Average = 5) else do (Do nothing)
        Unit - Create 1 (Random level (Random integer number between 1 and (Random integer number between 1 and (Random integer number between 1 and (Integer_Level_Average x 2)))) creep unit-type) for Neutral Hostile at (Random point in Regions_Island[(Random integer number between 1 and 81)]) facing (Random angle) degrees
        Unit - Make (Last created unit) Remain awake when unprovoked at night
        If ((((Matching unit) is A melee attacker) Equal to True) and ((Random integer number between 1 and 4) Equal to 1)) then do (Set Boolean_Remove_Unit = True) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Unit-type of (Last created unit)) Equal to Green Dragon Whelp) then do (Set Boolean_Remove_Unit = True) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Unit-type of (Last created unit)) Equal to Green Drake) then do (Set Boolean_Remove_Unit = True) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Unit-type of (Last created unit)) Equal to Green Dragon) then do (Set Boolean_Remove_Unit = True) else do (Do nothing)
        If (Boolean_Remove_Unit Equal to True) then do (Unit - Remove (Last created unit) from the game) else do (Do nothing)
        If (Boolean_Remove_Unit Equal to True) then do (Skip remaining actions) else do (Do nothing)
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Last created unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Human\ReviveHuman\ReviveHuman.mdx

Thanks in advance.

R

Roflcopter

Apparently, he did back in the roc days.

Attached for the curious.

Attachments

• Darwin_s Island 0.78.w3m
    157.8 KB · Views: 157

lllidan

Reaction score
If you check under submissions in the Free Trigger Code forum (it had one player group leak, easy to fix) I posted a trigger that spawns creeps according to average level, but I didn't read your dragon thing.

Sargon

Reaction score
Yes he can. If he had negative rep he wouldn't be able to add anything, but people with 0 rep add and subtract 1 point.

Tonks

Reaction score
Roflcopter said:
Apparently, he did back in the roc days.
Crazy. All his Uther Parties and such, even the roc ones, are in JASS :nuts:
He said I could use 'em if I wanted a trigger, but I couldn't make heads or tails of anything, lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.